5e.... D&D Next Playtest OOC - Full

renau1g

First Post
Thanks WD, I've looked at them and at another one with some less details to maybe not reveal the whole map, but being an open playtest I'm sure most people here are already pretty familiar with the set-up/adventure.

So based on my reading of someone else's playtest ([MENTION=11821]Obryn[/MENTION]), I've decided that we'll start in the private study of King Monarch Plotdevice, you have heard rumours that vile evil humanoids have kidnapped his son, Prince Macguffin Plotdevice, who had been out hunting alone, as those in the Plotdevice line are wont to do. (Awesome job Obryn, I really laughed hard at your summary, sounds like a fun group)

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
I don't remember the original too much, other than losing my first PC I ever played there (a half-elf ranger, Thelonius Thamior, man he was pretty useless).

Malvoisin

First Post
I'm still interested in this! Player #5 here if you'll have me.

Boilerplate: Yep, signed up on WotC, made the necessary contractual agreements, etc.

renau1g

First Post
Ok, you're both in. Now you have to decide on which PC you folks want to play.

WalkingDad - non-rogue
mudbunny - Fighter
hafrogman - Fighter
Charwoman Gene - tbd
Malvoisin - tbd
stonegod - tbd

edit: we can do 6, double up on one of the PC's.

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
I'll go ahead and claim the fighter. With my anemic defenses, I shall be requiring much healing, so in keeping with naming devices such as Monarch Plotdevice and McGuffin Plotdevice, I present

[-]I Love Clerics[/-] Illov Clearaxe
Dwarven Fighter 1

Attachments

• IllovClearaxe.jpg
    IllovClearaxe.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Ok, you're both in. Now you have to decide on which PC you folks want to play.

WalkingDad - non-rogue
mudbunny - tbd
hafrogman - tbd
Charwoman Gene - tbd
Malvoisin - tbd
stonegod - tbd

edit: we can do 6, double up on one of the PC's.

Put me down for the fighter.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases