OOC discussion: Diabolical Plots

Starman

Adventurer
dave_o and Starman, you're both welcome to join. I'm thinking we'll just keep the character sheets on Obsidian Portal, unless anybody really wants them somewhere else. I'll also let you guys know that if you're interested there's a place for evil characters in this campaign. Not all evil is the same, and an alliance of convenience between evil characters and good characters would make for an interesting party and good story and roleplay fodder. Just throwing that out there if anybody is interested.

In that case, I think I will make my character CN. He's not actively evil, though occasionally he will act that way. He's more selfish than anything.

Caim

First Post
So after some thinking I am going with an elven magus. I've been reading the class quite a bit and it seems like something I would like to try my hand at.

I have an OP account as well. User: TSS.

Caim

First Post
Is magus allowed? If not I can come with something else and roll a class I know would be great for this game if I played him better/different.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Got the invite and put what I have thought up so far on Fir in the character section.

I had to go fighter instead of cavalier to get what I was looking for. Which is a bummer although I plan to keep the Order of the Shield ethics for how I plan to play him.

Looks like the group only needs a skill monkey and we are set.

HM

mazzoli

First Post
Sword, magus will be allowed. I took a look at it after you suggested it and it seems like it would fit the world pretty well, and I'm always happy to give people a chance to try new things. If you end up not liking your character as much as you thought or getting tired of it, I have no problems with retiring characters and bringing in new ones.

HolyMan, what parts of the cavalier were you interested in using? We might be able to house rule them in over some of the fighter stuff if you want. Or if it's mostly for roleplay related things, feel free to just RP them and not worry about the crunch.

mazzoli

First Post
Also, how much money in gear did you use for Fir? It's looking like quite a bit more than even max starting wealth, especially since you just washed up on the shore naked not too long ago ;).

Caim

First Post
Mazzoli, do you know what your friend wants to play? If he's goin rogue or some other type of skill monkey I'll roll the magus but if he wants to play something other than the skill monkey I can roll rogue. I would be happy with both.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases