OOC discussion: Diabolical Plots

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Aw you got me LOL :uhoh:

I took the Rich Parents trait and made note that I will be explaining it in the background update I am writing now.

Fir will be going back looking for survivors and will find the gear of his lost comrades instead.

At first I was thinking of a dino mounted dwarf brigade, but then just wanted to play the noble warrior who losses his cool every so often. Fir will gain a temper (and the rage ability) later. My main want was to use the overrun ability. Portraying as he charges in when unmounted, but the feats needed to do both that and "tank" him up as I have require the fighter class.

No biggie I think bravery and the armor training might come in handy as well.

HM

mazzoli

First Post
Sword, he says he'd like to play a paladin if you're going to cover the skill monkey. It seems like he'd really rather not play the skill monkey. Also, I'm going to loosen the paladin alignment restriction to LN and NG as well as LG because, in this world, just because something's Good doesn't mean it's good, if you know what I mean. Good is more "help others if I can" rather than "help others because I must".

HM, sounds good. I was just checking to make sure you'd accounted for it, and it sounds like you've got a plan. For everybody else, I'm thinking we'll go with average starting wealth for your class. Don't worry if it seems a bit low, you should be able to get some more gear fairly quickly.

This will be my last post for the night so don't expect anything else from me tonight. I'll take a look at any more questions in the morning.

EDIT: The feat looks good. Go for it.

dave_o

Explorer
I went ahead and uploaded Din's character sheet on the Obsidian Portal site for your perusal! Prepared spells will change throughout the game so I will make sure I post what Din has prepared when appropriate...

2z6im4x.jpg

The Green Man has been part of village heresy for at least one hundred years, now... But, unlike most tales, you can find the Green Man, more and more these days, crouched back and low in the smoky common of this tavern or that tavern. Always with that strange dog of his, the one he calls Toadkiller, looking like some species of frog itself, jowls drooling a pinkish puddle at the Green Man's dusty boots.

Not a man at all, a long-ear, an elf. Coming in to trade a little, always willing to share his expertise about your crops, your herd, in his soft voice always just above a whisper. Always with crusted blood on one or both of the spears he carries.

A lean elf, more often than not swooped up in a dirty green robe, somewhere deep back in the hood, with a mangy dog, spotted usually just atop a distant, woody ridge, the Green Man, as long as I can remember, at least...

I see my character as having lived in the woods around the starting village for a long time, and I have lots of nice Knowledge skills for role-play delight!

Caim

First Post
Take a shot of whiskey ;). When I went to character creation it gave me two CS templates to use. Do you not have to use them?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No you don't.

I went to the pathfinder srd - copied and NPC page (Dwarf warrior) and then changed what needed changing.

I think I might go back and use the <pre> </pre> text to give it a better look though.

Last post from me as well. Have fun making a character.

HM

mazzoli

First Post
Looks like we've got one of my friends coming. He's new to table top games, so I'm going to work with him to get him up to speed. Unless you know anybody else who's chomping at the bit for a game, I think I'll close recruitment now. Also, nice character concept. I'm afraid I'll have to let you do that, dave.

dave_o

Explorer
Looks like we've got one of my friends coming. He's new to table top games, so I'm going to work with him to get him up to speed. Unless you know anybody else who's chomping at the bit for a game, I think I'll close recruitment now. Also, nice character concept. I'm afraid I'll have to let you do that, dave.

I'm excited man! Any ETA on when we may be starting?

Remove ads