OOC discussion: Diabolical Plots

mazzoli

First Post
I'll just metagame a bit here, make of it what you will. Din's spear didn't get through the damage resistance.

As an aside, do you guys mind a bit of metagaming? Can you keep it separated from your actions? A lot of the people I've played with will use any and all information regardless of whether it makes sense in character, so I'm a bit leery of revealing stuff like that, but if you're good for it I'll do that a bit so that stuff makes a bit more sense.

Mlwells

First Post
I say pass on the meta gaming thing. Temptation can be too powerful and though I think I could avoid doing things that I shouldn't I'd bet it would stifle my creativity.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
My way of doing things is give out the AC/HP so that players can post accordingly.

Then hand out the DR/resistance stuff as they learn about it. And hopefully they will post up some nice fluff to help the game and not just be thinking of the numbers.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Need to know if the grapple was successful or not before I decide what to do.

Fir is not sure whether they need that thing alive or not to save Tolbin. Please let me know and I'll post an action for the round.

HM

Mlwells

First Post
The grapple was successful.

As for needing it alive or not, who knows, not sure we will be allowed to know. However Lanalia says "Thats what necropsies are for!"

Mlwells

First Post
Soooo...Is anyone still playing? I was really enjoying this game but it doesn't seem like anyone beyond the dwarf and Lanalia are playing.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases