D&D 5E Guidelines for D&D Next playtest/adventure discussion here at ENW

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
6) That doesn't work for hours and hours and hours, sometimes even after the web people say it should work fine
7) Post a trouble call and wait for third email

Do not conflate technical issues with process issues.

WotC's technical problems were probably volume-related. I, at least, don't know how many people tried to get at the 5e playtest rules, and how many tried to get at Pathfinder the very first day they came available, so comparison's a bit difficult.

Mercutio01

First Post
Do not conflate technical issues with process issues.

WotC's technical problems were probably volume-related. I, at least, don't know how many people tried to get at the 5e playtest rules, and how many tried to get at Pathfinder the very first day they came available, so comparison's a bit difficult.
My problem was not volume-related. It was tied directly into the fact that the email address I registered with was different from the one I used for Wizards (I actually didn't have an account anymore as I'd discontinued it in 2009), and that's not something that was mentioned until after emails were sent and problems started flooding in.

Even so, erase those two numbers from the list, and the Paizo playtest was still only 2 steps while Wizards' was 6.

dnlas

First Post
Honestly, compared to a variety of dice size in mind the different races, I prefer to used variety of bounds, after all, each of the different type bound in the characters card can be marked .

Dice size is difficult to indicate. you have to see weapon dice but also to find the book to see racial whether to allow the dice to change, if the monster picked up the weapons then you had to check the new race either enable the weapon to change or not.
(The race project in beta version of the character card did not specify the those thing.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases