HM's Skull & Shackles AP

ghostcat

First Post
Kalir looks disappointed that noone wants to adopt is idea and reluctantly says "OK. we'll do it your way."

OOC: Changed speech colour to Light Green to save confusion

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kolto listens to the others as they discuss the best way to dispense with their haul, nodding especially as Nightstorm makes his comment about removing the current leadership of the Wormwood.

"I, also, believe that the Captain and his cronies will do what they can to make sure we don't profit from this. I'm not sure exactly what it is that they have against us, considering they're the ones that brought us aboard in the first place, but I'm just about tired of it and agree that he should be removed.

"But we've got to be smart about it. For now, Tara's got the right of it. Haul the chest - and our feast - aboard and throw it open for all to see."

[sblock=Stat Block]
KOLTO TENGERE CR 1/2
Male Tiefling Magus (Bladebound, Kensai) 1
NN Medium Outsider (Native)
Init +2; Senses Darkvision; Perception +0
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10. . (+2 Dex)
hp 9 (1d8)
Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2
Defensive Abilities Canny Defense +1; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 30 ft.
Melee Cestus +2 (1d4+2/19-20/x2) and
. . Unarmed Strike +2 (1d3+2/20/x2)
Magus (Bladebound, Kensai) Spells Known (CL 1, 2 melee touch, 2 ranged touch):
1 (2/day) Shield (DC 16), Feather Fall (DC 16)
0 (at will) Acid Splash, Ray of Frost
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 14, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 20, Wis 10, Cha 10
Base Atk +0; CMB +2; CMD 14
Feats Fiendish Heritage, Weapon Focus: Falcata
Traits Abendego Spellpiercer (Sodden Lands), Ancient Explorer: Knowledge (Local)
Skills Bluff +2, Climb +6, Knowledge (Arcana) +9, Knowledge (Local) +10, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Profession (Sailor) +4, Spellcraft +9, Stealth +4, Swim +6
Languages Abyssal, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Infernal, Polyglot
SQ Arcane Pool (+1) (6/day) (Su), Chosen Weapon: Falcata, Spell Combat (Ex)
Combat Gear Cestus; Other Gear Travelling Spellbook (blank)
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Abendego Spellpiercer (Sodden Lands) +2 to Concentration checks
Arcane Pool (+1) (6/day) (Su) Infuse own power into a held weapon, granting enhancement bonus or selected item powers.
Canny Defense +1 (Ex) +INT bonus to AC (max Duelist level).
Chosen Weapon: Falcata Kensai abilities only function when wielding a weapon of this type.
Damage Resistance, Cold (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Cold attacks.
Damage Resistance, Electricity (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Electricity attacks.
Damage Resistance, Fire (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Fire attacks.
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white vision only).
Fiendish Heritage You possess a strong tie to your fiendish ancestors, granting you favorable abilities.

Prerequisite: Tiefling, must be taken at 1st level.

Benefit: Your fiendish bloodline proves particularly strong, being tied to a specific race
Spell Combat (Ex) Use a weapon with one hand at -2 and cast a spell with the other.

Hero Lab® and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at Lone Wolf Development
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Tara gives Kalir a surprised look. "You were serious? About eating gold and gems and then..."

She actually giggles, though hastily suppresses it. "Sorry. I thought you were joking. I'm not doing that."

sunshadow21

Explorer
"I suspect it has less to do with making sure we lose, and more making sure they win. Aside from the one fool, I haven't seen anyone go out of their way to make life miserable for anyone else; it just happens that way."

ghostcat

First Post
"Deadly serious, you just have to be careful about the size and shape. Still you won't have to do it as we have decided not to do things that way." Kalir replies to Tara.

"Pity, I have always wanted to try it." Kalir says to no one in particular.

Getting serious, Kalir says to Kolto "I agree the present command needs to be replaced. But we need to bide our time, they will slip up eventually. Meanwhile we need to befriend as meny of the crew as possible. Don't bother with the officers, they stick together."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]Love the RP gang - thanks. Going to post reaching the ship and getting settled in MON night. Till then why not have everyone take 250gp in gems and coins from the chest.

Contents of the chest unknown at the moment but when all said and done will probably be around 800-900gp each to help with everyone's WBL.

NOTE: Going to try and push ahead the next couple in game days as you all are ahead on gaining friends and making enemies. And we have been playing about 6 months so I think well earned lvl ups are soon in order.
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Of course the whole boat comes to the rails as the litle cog comes up near the Wormwood.

"Hail! Permission to come aboard!" Sandara yells up at the larger ship.

"Oh it's all of you?!" Mr. Plugg says slightly shocked. "Where did you get that boat? What did you..."

"Enough Mr. Plugg!"
The captain yells as he comes to the rail. "You'll get your answers in private! Come aboard then and be quick!"

It takes a few minutes to get everyone, the crabs, and the treasure chest up on deck. Once everyone has climbed up the rope ladder, Sandara comes up last. She lays a hand on the magical ship and speaks the command word turning it back into her tri-corner hat.

Scooping it up quickly out of the water she pours out the sea water from it and plops it back on her head.

Everyone is ushered into the captains cabin and the chest is set in the center of the the group (the crabs taken down to Fishguts).

Standing behind a table the captain looks over the group. Mr. Plugg stands to his right and Peppery Longfarthing to his left.

"Well someone want to tell me what in the Hells happened?"
the captain barks crossing his large arms.

Kaodi

Hero
Nightstorm stands still and stays quiet. Best to let one of the others with a smoother tongue explain to the captain, and possibly to take the brunt of the heat if he is angered.

Shayuri

First Post
Tara steps forward.

"First, you have crabs," she replies, indicating the pots with a wave of her hand. "There were some big...lobster-looking things that attacked us too, and you'll find them in there too. We figured they looked enough like shellfish we could try cooking them up."

She drums her fingers on the chest's lid as well, "There was a shipwreck too. We weren't really equipped for diving, but we managed to check it out and found it had a little cargo worth taking."

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Indeed, the sea has been kind to us this day. It's bounty is sufficient for all on board to partake. Let us show all these good folk the full bounty that Besmara has given us this day."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases