HM's Skull & Shackles AP

sunshadow21

Explorer
Lightning just smiles, "I was wondering when things would get lively. I'll be nice and let you start; you'll need all the help you can get. And my dear, I suspect that the Queen would rather more pleased than not; these men have volunteered to be practice dummies for us to hone our talents." As he speaks, he prepares to use his hydraulic push ability on the first of the men to make a move.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kolto looks calmly at the gathering against them, and then quietly mutters a few arcane syllables and makes a quick gesture. An invisible disk of force springs into place between the Tiefling and the aggressors.

Fenris

Adventurer
A grinning Jaakali looks at Fipps. "Fat, ugly and stupid? Wow it's a wonder your still alive Fipps." says Jaakali as he slips his dagger into his hand behind his back.

ghostcat

First Post
Kalir is a bit short to engage in a fist fight but is will pull his weight if needed. Until then he backs off and stands behind the others.

He also prepares to cast Grease. Just in case the pirates on the stairs decide to join in.

Insight

Adventurer
Reiko stares at the sailors blocking her way. She assesses each of them for a physical weakness she can exploit if it comes to blows. She says nothing for now.

Shayuri

First Post
Tara scowls...she'd really hoped to avoid spellcasting longer than this. It was her ace in the hole, and easier to exploit when it was unknown. She dropped a hand to the sash around her waist, where the dagger that had been liberated was tucked under the dirty, once-scarlet strip of cloth.

"A bit of a hurry," she said with confidence she didn't entirely feel. "But this shouldn't take long."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Fipps looks a little taken aback from Bella's statement and Reiko believes he may just be the superstitious type.

The other three look a little worried now that Fipp sis starting to sweat. Sy licks her lips and watches Tara and Bella, while Jaundiced Jape gives Jaakali an evil stare. But none of them move as they listen waiting for the next tone of the Wormwood clock.

[sblock=Round 1]
Opponents - all ready actions

PCs
Nightstorm - ready trip vs first opponent to come into melee
Bella - Intimidate(demoralize) - successful Fipps shaken (1 round)
Lightning - ready action cast hydraulic push on first person to make a move
Kolto - cast shield
Jaakali - draws dagger
Kalir - ready action: cast grease if pirates on the stairs join in
Reiko - assess foe?? - Might need to make up a new use for perception or sense motive
Tara - ready action draw dagger to gain AoO should unarmed foe attack (sneaky)[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] Round 2 - group is up again.[/sblock]

Insight

Adventurer
Reiko continues to wait, watching her would-be opponents.

OOC: I wasn't intended to gain any sort of mechanical benefit from what I posted before; essentially, Reiko is just holding her action.

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: Meant to be just readying an attack, not a trip. Same action this turn.

Nightstorm sniffs once and rubs his nose, not letting his guard down at any time. " If you are too feeble to make your move first, then I suggest you get out of our way, " he says, eyes narrowing.

rangerjohn

Explorer
"Clear the way or prepare to pay the price, " Bella intones, while her hand moves in strange ways.

OOC: Ready storm burst, against any who do not clear the stairs.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases