HM's Skull & Shackles AP

sunshadow21

Explorer
"I am not one to turn down a good tussle, but if you aren't willing to commit to it, quit wasting my time." Lightning continues to hold his action, ready to release his spell like ability if they act hostilely, his voice as calm as ever.

Shayuri

First Post
This is silly, Tara realizes. Time's on their side. They only have to wait. WE'RE the ones who have to do something!

She moves her hand away from her sash and steps forward towards the other pirates, smiling ingratiatingly.

"Ladies," she says, "gentlemen. I think we get it. But as you are people of genteel demeanor, surely there's a way to mend this...so long as you come out ahead, hey?" She approaches the leader of the gang, or at least the one who's been talking, hands in the open and no threatening gestures. In fact, her smile turns a bit sultry as she meets his eyes.

"There must be something we can offer you to put this behind us. For the good of the crew."

(OOC - Should the man step into melee range, Tara will reach out to touch his face...and hit him with Dehydrating Touch.)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The brass and bronze clock up on deck strikes once more and some of the crew on the stairs look up anxiously, and then turn back to the two groups and their stand off.

...For the good of the crew." Tara finishes and Fipps just chuckles and gives a half grin.

"Only good for you, is a sound beating. Get'em!"

The small hold erupts in a flurry of grunts, screams, incantations, and magic.

Fipps reaches out to push Tara aside and make his way to Jaakali (who called him dumb and fat), But as he tries to move her the sorceress reaches up and grabs him by the wrist and he let's out a cry of shock as the spell affects him. His dehydration is short lived when a blast of sea water hits him square in the chest pushing him back and into the grease covered floor.

At the stairs the combined storm and grease causes more than one crewman to be thrown from the stairs to slide across the deck and to the far side of the hold.

Areta moves towards Reiko but passes within striking distance of Nightstorm. (you may take your ready action)

Jaundiced Jape lumbers by Fipps and throws a hay-maker at Jaakali. The nimble Garundi ducks the blow and sets himself up for a counter stroke.

And Slippery Sy Lonegan, lives up to her name as she steps around to come up beside Bella. "My... my what lovely hair. I think I'll make a wig out of it, yes a nice wig. You shouldn't hoard it so. Give it to me. Give it to me! It's mine! MINE!"

[sblock=OOC]
No map that would probaly be true chaos. Everyone not in melee can reach an opponent in one move.

In melee:
Jaakali - Jape
Sy - Bella
Areta - Nightstorm (Reiko 5' step away)

Not rolling for spells - max effects for the great combo. (Storm Burst Winds & Hydraulic Push with Grease = awesome)

Left to go in round three...
Jaakali (Jape has Improved Unarmed Strike so no AoO)
Nightstorm ready action to go off
Areta after Nightstorm
Reiko
Kolto[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
Having expected one of the pirates to come at him, Nightstorm is not quite in the optimal position to strike when Areta moves by him. But he swings at her with quick left hook, and though he is not able to put all of his weight behind it, it looks like the it will still be a good hit.

[sblock=OOC]Since they took away the d3, it appears using the d6 will have to do. With Nightstorm's strength bonus, that will be three damage if it hits.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kolto steps around to place Sy between himself and Bella, and throws a quick sucker punch at her kidneys.

[sblock=Actions]Note that Kolto is wearing his Cestus (though he's punching with the other hand), so counts as armed and does not provoke.[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
Jaakali grins as Jape closes. He brings his hand out and flips the dagger in his hand, bringing the pommel down on Jape's head.

OOC: Non-lethal attack, -4 already factored in.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Areta takes a swing at Reiko but the trained martial artist sidesteps the blow easily. (you may take an AoO as she is unarmed)

The rest of the "new crew" hold their own as those few pirates left on the stairs start to cheer.

[sblock=OOC]
In melee:
Jape(dmg 4NL) - Jaakali

Sy(dmg 3NL) - Bella and Kolto

Areta(dmg 3) - Nightstorm and Reiko (may flank if you wish)

Other Combatants:
Fipps (prone)

Kalir

Lightning

Tara

No INIT order - party goes then NPCs. Please post up an action or that you delay/ready.

Pirates are AC 12; HP 11[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Lighhtning will just continue to hold his small smile as his gaze drifts across the battle. Moving the edge of the grease spot, he will take a moment to activate Storm Burst on Jape before continuing to bask in the chaos that has been unleashed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases