HM's Skull & Shackles AP

Insight

Adventurer
Areta takes a swing at Reiko but the trained martial artist sidesteps the blow easily. (you may take an AoO as she is unarmed)
Reiko takes the opportunity with an off-balance opponent to strike back. With a fluidity uncommon to these lands, Reiko deftly brushes the attack aside and kicks at the attacker's calf, seeking to drop Areta to the floor.
OOC: With her Reposition class feature, Reiko is going to attempt to trip Areta. She makes an attack using her CMB in place of BAB. If this beats the target's CMD, the target is knocked prone. If the combat maneuver is successful, the attacker is sickened for 1 round (Reflex save DC 12).

OOC: Well, clearly, that didn't work. If Reiko's attempt failed by 10 or more, Reiko is knocked prone instead.

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
As a ninja, Nightstorm has no compunctions about attacking someone from behind. Neither is he particularly troubled by hitting (or even killing) a woman. So without hesitation he turns and slips in behind Areta, who has foolishly exposed her back to him, and drives his fist into the back of her head. He steps back as she slumps forward and hits the deck and looks pointedly at the other three who thought to give the newcomers a hard time. " Is there anyone else who insists on learning the hard way that I am here to be a pirate, and not a punching bag for fools? "

OOC: That adds up to 10 damage, so I assumed that adding the 3 I did before she would be out for the count.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Tiefling deftly slips around to keep Syl between himself and Bella and throws another punch.

[sblock=Actions]Note that Kolto is wearing his Cestus (though he's punching with the other hand), so counts as armed and does not provoke.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Tara's hand is slick with water for a moment. She shakes it off, and water sloshes to the stairs in a great glob.

"I'm Tara Everett," she said, "the daughter and only child of Drake Everett...better known to those on the seas as Dragon's Fang Drake, commanding the Black Talon...and I will not back down before the likes of you!"

She lunges at Sy, her eyes glazing over white and filmy as she called on her magic again!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Areta goes down under the blow from Nightstorm and a sickened Sy backs away form Kolto and Bella. Leaving only Jape and Jaakali still fighting at the moment.

The mute lashes out with a meaty fist. He grunts in anger as he misses once more.

The groups spells and skills leave the pirates beaten in moments, But Fipps stands up with one hand on a wall and barks out, "Don't stop! Get them remember what Scourge said!"

[sblock=Combat]
In melee:
Jape(dmg 6NL) - Jaakali

Other Combatants:

Sy(dmg 10NL) - sickened (withdraws; move action to reach)

Bella(delays)

Kolto

Areta(dmg 13; -2 and dying)

Nightstorm

Reiko

Kalir(delays)

Tara

Lightning

Fipps (double move to reach)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
Now that it is apparent that these lowly troublemakers were working on the orders of the Scourge, Nightstorm thinks for a moment that perhaps he overdid it when he looks down at the sprawled Areta. " Someone make sure she does not go dying on us, " he says, looking distastefully at the priestess. But even as he says so, he is moving behind Jape, whom he kicks hard right in the kidneys. The man goes down with a painful grunt.

OOC: 6 damage.

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
"If this is the best that Scourge can manage to send against us, I will be sorely disappointed. I haven't even broken a sweat." Lightning remains quite calm as he throws another storm burst at Fipps.

ghostcat

First Post
Kalir looks at the mayhem going on round him and looks for an opportunity to get into the fight. However the others seem to have it well wrapped up. He gives Flipps a dirty look wishing, not for the first time, that he knew some offensive magic. He leaves Flipps for one of the others and prepares to cast his last grease. Just in case the ones on the stairs decide to join in.

[sblock=Spells per day]1st Level: (X) (_)[/sblock]

Insight

Adventurer
Reiko moves past the fallen foes and heads towards Fipps. "You will not stop us, fools."
OOC: Double move to get into melee range with Fipps. Acrobatics check if needed.

If Fipps is down due to other actions, Reiko will make towards the main deck.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases