HM's Skull & Shackles AP

Kaodi

Hero
[sblock=OOC]So... We are not having separate spotters and swimmers?[/sblock]

Nightstorm fills his chest with air and ducks his head under the water, searching for delicious crabs. After a moment or two he spots one, and with some powerful paddling of his legs it is in his hands in short order. The ninja swims back up to the surface and places the squirming critter in one of the pots they brought with them.

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
Lightning is clearly in his element, both literally and figuratively, as he darts here and there, giving the crabs zero chance of avoiding their fate of the cook's pot.

Unless you extend the critical failures to skill checks, Lightning auto succeeds catching crabs as his minimum survival roll is 10(+9 skill modifier).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sandara looks to Tara. "I'll team up with you. You look for the crabs and I'll swim down to catch them."

OOC: One more round of Perception(or Survival)/Swim checks please. This is taking a little more time than a combat round though.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kolto comes up for air, drops a crab in the bucket, and begins peering down through the water for a second effort. Success! He dips quickly below the surface, scooping up another crustacean and surfacing to drop it in the bucket with the others.

[sblock=Stat Block]
KOLTO TENGERE CR 1/2
Male Tiefling Magus (Bladebound, Kensai) 1
NN Medium Outsider (Native)
Init +2; Senses Darkvision; Perception +0
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10. . (+2 Dex)
hp 9 (1d8)
Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2
Defensive Abilities Canny Defense +1; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 30 ft.
Melee Cestus +2 (1d4+2/19-20/x2) and
. . Unarmed Strike +2 (1d3+2/20/x2)
Magus (Bladebound, Kensai) Spells Known (CL 1, 2 melee touch, 2 ranged touch):
1 (2/day) Shield (DC 16), Feather Fall (DC 16)
0 (at will) Acid Splash, Ray of Frost
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 14, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 20, Wis 10, Cha 10
Base Atk +0; CMB +2; CMD 14
Feats Fiendish Heritage, Weapon Focus: Falcata
Traits Abendego Spellpiercer (Sodden Lands), Ancient Explorer: Knowledge (Local)
Skills Bluff +2, Climb +6, Knowledge (Arcana) +9, Knowledge (Local) +10, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Profession (Sailor) +4, Spellcraft +9, Stealth +4, Swim +6
Languages Abyssal, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Infernal, Polyglot
SQ Arcane Pool (+1) (6/day) (Su), Chosen Weapon: Falcata, Spell Combat (Ex)
Combat Gear Cestus; Other Gear Travelling Spellbook (blank)
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Abendego Spellpiercer (Sodden Lands) +2 to Concentration checks
Arcane Pool (+1) (6/day) (Su) Infuse own power into a held weapon, granting enhancement bonus or selected item powers.
Canny Defense +1 (Ex) +INT bonus to AC (max Duelist level).
Chosen Weapon: Falcata Kensai abilities only function when wielding a weapon of this type.
Damage Resistance, Cold (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Cold attacks.
Damage Resistance, Electricity (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Electricity attacks.
Damage Resistance, Fire (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Fire attacks.
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white vision only).
Fiendish Heritage You possess a strong tie to your fiendish ancestors, granting you favorable abilities.

Prerequisite: Tiefling, must be taken at 1st level.

Benefit: Your fiendish bloodline proves particularly strong, being tied to a specific race
Spell Combat (Ex) Use a weapon with one hand at -2 and cast a spell with the other.

Hero Lab® and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at Lone Wolf Development
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
Nightstorm has no trouble spotting more prey, but this time it is able to evade his grasping hands.

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Not been a strong swimmer, Kalir looks round for someone he can team up with. "So does anyone wants to retrieve the crabs if I spot?" as asks.

"There's one there and another over there." he says, pointing

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Sandara looks to Tara. "I'll team up with you. You look for the crabs and I'll swim down to catch them."

OOC: One more round of Perception(or Survival)/Swim checks please. This is taking a little more time than a combat round though.

(hee...Tara's Swimming is way better than her Perception :))

Tara dunks her head underwater to take a look around, and after a second her eyes widen as she spies something moving over the reef. A big old crab, shell encrusted with enough stuff that it looked like just another piece of the coral itself, that she managed to be looking at just when it started walking.

She points at it frantically...then blurts air out as she exclaims. Another crab! This time she swims after it herself, while Sandara goes for the first one.

(OOC - Not sure if that's possible, if not disregard the swim check :))

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
[sblock=OOC]You'd think I was on drugs with how much I've been misreading here. My "survival" check should be swim, which with +7 would be 12. It was Survival OR Perception, followed by Swim. Think I got it now. I hope.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases