HM's Skull & Shackles AP

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: I have to resist, with that CN alignment and what it sounds like is threatiening.

"I take it ypu don't need a surgeon, then. I may not be able to climb but I can swim. She attempts to flip back over the rail an into the sea. She stumbles in the attempt, but recovers before she hits the water.

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
7284299920_4bea0b2cb0_m.jpg

The female pirate that helped encourage Kalir makes her way over to Reiko. "Are you alright? If you need healing I could provide it for you." she says looking at the minor wounds. "Oh no," she whispers as they hear the boatswain's outburst.

Reiko is about to respond when she, too, sees the events that take place on the deck. Reiko looks back at the female pirate. "I am well enough," she says. "I do not need healing, but I cannot say the same for my fellow conscriptees."

Fenris

Adventurer
Jaakali misses a hand or two as he watches the drama unfolding on deck. He hadn't shifted his weight yet so didn't fall, but the missed rung slowed him down as he had to re-focus on moving upwards.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Secure in his "victory," even though he doesn't know what it will mean for him, Kolto cruises to the crow's nest far ahead of his nearest "rival."

Climb Check (1d20+6=13)

OOC: Sorry about the delay - checked in from work the other day but couldn't post, then forgot it was my turn.

Shayuri

First Post
Tara catches sight of the drama below on the deck...and pauses in her climbing, since she isn't quite good enough at this to do both at once.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Kolto reaches the crows nest and pulls himself over with a flourish and...

...all is quiet.

No roar of approval, no jeers of disdain, just nothing.

Quickly looking over the side and down at the deck so far below he sees the entire crew not looking up but looking down. They stand at the railing looking down into the water.

He followers their gaze till he too can see what they are staring at. A lone figure in the water, slowly falling behind as The Wormwood moves slowly through the water.

All the other climbers stop as they see the "Red-Man" disappear. As they start to climb down they too notice that the crew is fixed at something in the water.

Bella trends the waters with ease and casts about the horizon for a landmark, finding nothing.

"So now your only choices are to become shark bait or join the crew as a real pirate!" Mr Plugg yells from the railing. "What will it be?"

"Mr Plugg!" yells the captain from the upper deck.

"Aye!"

"We need every hand! Fish her out!"

"Aye!" he says grudgingly.

It is almost a half an hour later when the climbers are all back down on deck to stand around a drenched Bella.

"Anyone else wish to swim?"

[sblock=rangerjohn] Kudos to playing the alignment that was crazy, but I'm afraid there is truly no where to go. Realizing that I'm sure Bella didn't want to drown or be eaten so I put her back on deck.

The adventure wants your character to come to hate Mr. Plugg. I'd say Bella is well on her way.[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
" Maybe next time we drop anchor, " says Nightstorm, finally speaking up, " We can have a round in the water to add to that in the rigging. " The young man is not about to be cowed by Mr. Plugg's glowering. He prepares himself to react to an attack from him or the man with the whip.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Lightning climbs down slowly, relishing the breeze through his hair at these heights. He reaches the deck just as Bella is being fished out of the water. He smiles to himself, knowing that there are at least two other people on board capable of creating the chaos and excitement that he himself will inevitably will create as time passes. This was going to be a fun trip.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kolto looks down at the tiny figures on the deck, and in the water. He watches as Bella is fished from the drink and the others gather on the deck. Then he sits down calmly, leans back against the wall of the 'Nest and gazes up at the sky.

rangerjohn

Explorer
[sblock=HM] No problem Bella knows she needs a ship and crew. It just will be her way or someone she respects. Mr. Plugg obviously fails on both counts. :)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases