HM's Skull & Shackles AP

Shayuri

First Post
Tara carefully makes her way down the rigging and joins the others on deck.

"There's more to crewing a ship than the rigging," she grumbles, a little peeved that she never reached the top.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Tara carefully makes her way down the rigging and joins the others on deck.

"There's more to crewing a ship than the rigging," she grumbles, a little peeved that she never reached the top.

OOC: Hey, at least you made progress. I think it was as much player frustration with the dice roller as Mr Putz :) that motivated Bella. At least it made for good roleplaying.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Hey, at least you made progress. I think it was as much player frustration with the dice roller as Mr Putz :) that motivated Bella. At least it made for good roleplaying.

OOC: And as usual, my character rolled extremely well since there's nothing really important - like his life - on the line. When we get into combat, Kolto'll be lucky to break a 4 on the dice :p

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Mr. Plugg calls the Red-man and Patches down from the crows nest and when they finally reach the deck he gathers the newest hands around once more.

"Half you lot won't make a good scrub-hand, but the captain is right we need every able body. So Red-man you are now a rigger and you report directly to me. I'll give you your first days work after we fill one more spot. So stand over there out of the way."

He uses his cat o'nine tails to point where the four other new "recruits" stand watching.

With the seven of you left standing in a small semi-circle the first mate looks each of you up and down. "You the bald Garundi! I have a question for you. Can you cook? You look like you haven't eaten the past week, but maybe you can cook even if you don't eat."

He looks to the rest of you. "Can any of you cook? I have a cusy job for someone who can cook a descent meal!"

[sblock=OOC] Mr. Plugg will go to each of you and ask you if you can cook. Please RP your responds and roll any of the following checks if you want the job...

Bluff - to lie that your an excellent cook
Intimidate - to get the job regardless
Diplomacy - to talk yourself into getting the job although you don't know the slightest thing about cooking

In addition a DC 0 Sense Motive tells you that he disparately wants some quiaflid to fill the job, but will take what he can get.

Mowgli you may try and talk to one of the four NPC's if you wish. Two humans (one male, one female) a female halfling, and a male gnome.[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
" I can cook, " says Nightstorm nonchalantly. " But the only ingredients I know how to use are hemlock, oil of taggit, arsenic, wolfsbane, black lotus extract, and deadly nightshade. So you probably do not want me in the kitchen. "

Fenris

Adventurer
With the seven of you left standing in a small semi-circle the first mate looks each of you up and down. "You the bald Garundi! I have a question for you. Can you cook? You look like you haven't eaten the past week, but maybe you can cook even if you don't eat."

He looks to the rest of you. "Can any of you cook? I have a cusy job for someone who can cook a descent meal!"

"Nah, I can't cook, usually just steal my food." quips Jaakali with a grin.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Then you must not be very good at it," quirks Master Scourge. He nods at the thinness of Jaakali's limbs, but ignores the taunt muscles.

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Can't say that I've tried that particular profession myself. I've cooked up the lonesome rabbit here and there, with reasonable success, I suppose, but that's about it." Lightning answers honestly, trying to neither vye for nor disqualify himself the position, leaving that decision to Mr. Plugg.

ghostcat

First Post
"I used to watch my mum while. she was teaching my sister to cook. So I know the basics." says Kalir "The problem is that human kitchens are too big for me to use."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases