Death's Domain [HM's 4e game] Recruiting - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Just like it looks. "Ell-oh-will."

I think I was saying it "Eel-oh-while" there for a minute. :)

First combat and a little confusing huh? Not sure why the numbers show up in printing but not when you attach it. Will work on that.

Anyone now a better way to run things like this or could point me to a pbp 4e example. I might go looking myself when I have time.

What gets me is thinks like immediate reactions (I didn't get to use the kobolds - not that it matters to the dead :p - Great first hit of the adventure DH - Just save some of that we have a long way to go.)

For now I will keep up with monster stats and whose alive after this I will post the monsters DEFs so you can know if a creature is hit or not and if they are dead, so you can chose targets.

But by doing so I except great fluff from you all when you use your abilities. ;)

HM

Disposable Hero

First Post
Oh, and Disposable Hero, crits are not needed to be confirmed and deal max damage plus special critical dice (most often gained from weapon enchantments).

1d4+7 + 2d8 = 27 damage total :D nice hit

Thanks man and thank you for the info! I was unsure but wanted to make the roll just in case.

What gets me is thinks like immediate reactions (I didn't get to use the kobolds - not that it matters to the dead :p - Great first hit of the adventure DH - Just save some of that we have a long way to go.)

HM

Yea I'm hoping he has plenty of good rolls in him.

Shayuri

First Post
Ah! Sorry, I was a little unclear as to the effects of her first action. Though I realize some of that might have been since I had to back-fill her damage rolls due to having to look up the spell. :)

I'll take another look.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
From IC said:
The kobold cries out as the dwarf comes at it slicing. The blows are great but the bloodied beast still stands.

OCC: Doral and Ellowyl to finish the round.

Update schedule for after midnight tonight.

HM

Shayuri

First Post
GM, sir, Ellowyl hasn't got Religion trained, but her vast *smartosis means she can take 10 and get 15 on a check.

However, I do not know if Religion allows untrained checks in this way, for this topic.

Please let me know, and I will post accordingly.

Thanks!

* - If you don't know what this means, that's because you do not have it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases