Death's Domain [HM's 4e game] Recruiting - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Not at all. Since I gave out the ACs and stuff I was leaving it all up to you (no need to repeat - and it was late).

I only knew she wasn't in the RG because the spell has a range of 10 and she was to far away so I went looking for her speed.

Still a new campaign so looks like we are still ironing out the bugs.

HM

Shayuri

First Post
Doh, my bad then. Thanks for your patience.

It's tricky for me sometimes, keeping which games are doing things which way. :)

Got a starter sheet up in the RG. It's not much, but I can at least work on it now.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Looks like we may be down to two players. :(

Bet you it's that RL Monster that never lets up and is always causing trouble.

Going to try recruiting at least one more player and run an NPC for the forth. I'm finding the less players the better which truly bites.

HM

drothgery

First Post
What would you be looking for in a new PC? Or would you rather someone take over an abandoned PC?

It seems like you've got WD's ranger and Shay's wizard for active PCs, right?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hello and welcome.

You are correct we have the ranger and wizard as the only played PCs at the moment. And although I hope to get back some players I must plan for the worst.

You can create your own PC to be added into the campaign. I guess a defender or striker will be needed. Also everyone will be lvl 2 soon (don't tell them that though) so your character can start at lvl 2.

Sources are kind of complicated, if you can just use PHB-1 for races I'm soon going to allow the PHB-2 and the Adventurer's Vault for lvl 2.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
The ranger is a striker (and will get much better at it once he has the chance to buy (mundane) items from the AV). To have all combat roles in the group, we need a leader and a defender.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases