Death's Domain [HM's 4e game] Recruiting - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well as long as I don't go calling the dungeon Shadowhaven :blush: LOL :p

Got you a little RP started and hopefully we can get it tied in to going cult hunting with the others.

As for the rest of you...:mad:

Congrats your all level 2 :D

And I have both the Martial Powers and Arcane Powers books on the way so they will be added to the list of sources available in the RG. Just please list what book you get a power or feat from for easier searching please.

Will also be giving out magic/treasure rewards when the group gets back to town.

HM

Fenris

Adventurer
Sounds fun and exhausting... :D

Here's hoping all is enjoyable. I just wish I knew some of the characters better to know what to have them do. Maybe after a year or two of playing I'll be more comfortable with taking over.

HM

I live! Barely. I am so sorry HM for being gone so long. That was a far rougher time for me than I expected. In every conceivable way that I shan't burden all of you with. So if you'll have me....I am back for all your excellent games.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Welcome Back Fenris :D

Of course I would like to see you gaming/posting once more.

Let's see you have Doral here in the 4e game.

And other character's in my Age of Worms and Skull & Shackles games.

And i started that 1e Temple of Elemental Evil game if your still interested in playing.

HM

drothgery

First Post
Hmm... if Fenris' fighter is back, do you want me to quickly rebuild Alek as something else (Cleric? Warlord? Avenger if a PH2 class would fly?), or do we just live with doubled-up defenders...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
It's ok to double up.

I'm going to play Marius as a DMPC (and hope hafrogman will come back to take him up again)

I have plans for the paladin and a link to the Shadowfell. ;)

HM

Fenris

Adventurer
Welcome Back Fenris :D

Of course I would like to see you gaming/posting once more.

Let's see you have Doral here in the 4e game.

And other character's in my Age of Worms and Skull & Shackles games.

And i started that 1e Temple of Elemental Evil game if your still interested in playing.

HM

Awesome and thanks. I will get up to speed this weekend.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OK treasure division is as follows...

143gp
4sp
6cp

Please make your purchases mundane purchases here, and let me know if you wish to go looking for anything magical (like a potion).

All this "shopping" will have taken place before heading out to the farm were the kobolds attacked.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
As already posted, I only want to upgrade his battleaxes to dwarven waraxes, if possible as a retcon and the cost was simply in-game spend on beverage.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OK this combat is to much for me to update tonight (meaning to much going on for my sleepy brain) - I will go over it tomorrow and hopefully post up MON night.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases