Death's Domain [HM's 4e game] Recruiting - OOC

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Weren't you one of the people that said the Character Builder was full of Clutter?
You're pulling out a thread from almost two years ago... wtf dude? I can't even remember what that was about and I can't even be bothered reading it to remember in order to defend it 'cause it's so friggin irrelevant that it's not funny.

I don't wish to support the DDI for probably the same reasons you don't wish to support EnWorld - not really going to use it enough to dish out money ever month.
I don't support ENW because Morrus won't accept any other payment method other than Paypal and I have moral and ethical issues with Payscam. You need to get off your high horse, pal.

I'll also point out that I said that playing the game with nothing more than the PHB is perfectly acceptable and that it's a choice to go with all the newer material or not. I just happen to think it's a better choice to work with the updates because I believe it makes it a much better game.

And you're still cheap for not getting a DDI sub just for a freaking month to test it out.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Actually I have spent some time reading up on a few of your threads - you have created over two hundred you know.

I like the one about it being the players responsibility to help move the game along. You seemed to have dropped out of that discussion early on though.

*shrugs*

I think it cheap or at least a cheap way to go about something to just "support" it or anything for one month. Is that what you do re-subscribe when you need it? I hope not.

I wasn't on a high-horse it just seemed to me that:

A) you have been a member for 5 yrs.
B) only posted for 4,000+ times -
C) but created numerous threads (most just discussions about varies classes, powers, and such)
E) and were still only a registered user.

None of those clues led me to believe you hated PayPal but led me to believe you don't use the boards for much more than a FAQ zone.

How about a quote something like "It would say Silver Member here but..."

HM

Caim

First Post
I'll take this leap with you HM. I've only played a handful of 4th Ed. games since my face-to-face group favored 3.5. So with that said man find 3-4 more and we have ourselves a game.

I'm interested in playing a paladin, fighter, or ranger.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'll take this leap with you HM. I've only played a handful of 4th Ed. games since my face-to-face group favored 3.5. So with that said man find 3-4 more and we have ourselves a game.

I'm interested in playing a paladin, fighter, or ranger.

Well I'm hoping that makes 2 right now (you and hafrogman). Any questions you have as you look at build ideas please post them up. It would be good to see at least one character coming to life.

HM

Fenris

Adventurer
Well I'm hoping that makes 2 right now (you and hafrogman). Any questions you have as you look at build ideas please post them up. It would be good to see at least one character coming to life.

HM

Hey HM, I am in the same boat as you. I have played 4E once at a game day, and that has been it, I have the three basic books though. So if you have room I would like to give it a shot (and a fair shake ;) ) since parts of it will be making it to 5E.

Walking Dad

First Post
HM, look at my typicall 4e character sheets:
Galin

Would I need add much more besides the mechanic of the feats for you to have all needed information? Or look at a LEB sheet, where it is expected that not all DMs have access to all rules:
Vimak Stonecarver

There is no problem with allowing more books, if you trust your players not to cheat on you.

Oh, and I'm certainly in. Your answer should only help me to decide on rave & class :)

drothgery

First Post
Oh, and I'm certainly in. Your answer should only help me to decide on rave & class :)
I think HM wants to limit the game to people with limited experience with 4e; I threw together a PHB-only halfling rogue (and tried to build an eladrin lazy warlord, but it turns out that you need non-PHB powers to build a warlord that never makes an attack roll).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases