Death's Domain [HM's 4e game] Recruiting - OOC

Disposable Hero

First Post
Jotrek Quickblade, 1st level rogue checking in and I'll have a sheet up and running very soon since as I said he's already made on the DDI character builder.

Edit: Have you heard anything about getting the RG moved since it's in the PF Discussion thread?

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, HM, I will also bow out of this. I'm currently preferring the simpler Essentials classes which broke with the A/E/D power structure and I hope to start a Caves of Chaos (unsure about the system) game soon.

Regards, WD

Fenris

Adventurer
Still working on it. I have had to read the PHB, more changed in 4E than I thought. That said, reading it with new eyes, there are some really cool ways to present the material to new gamers. I am trying to decide between a more familiar trope to better compare them, or go with something completely new. But there is a learning curve. ;)

Fenris

Adventurer
Ok, the die is cast. I am making a Human Fighter. probably a great weapon fighter. I have him started in the RG. As I get him stated up any feed back from those with more experience would be apprenticed.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Well, rather than continuing to wait for everyone to make character decisions, I went ahead and made a character that I think will work well with the two characters that we do have. I threw together Marius, an elven devoted cleric or Corellon.

The mechanics are up now, and I'll work on filling in the details. For now he's a drifter and an explorer, a seeker and connoisseur of Corellon's wonders. I think he'll serve nicely as a ranged caster/leader type back-up to our rogue and fighter.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Great just need a wizard and will have the basic four stat'ed out.

Possible Group:
Fenris - human fighter
Shayuri - dragonborn ??
hafrogman - elven cleric
Disposable Hero - halfling rogue

I will try andf recurit for the next couple of days if that's a no go I will make an NPC to help round out the group.

Either way I will be putting you all in Winterhaven for some RP so as to a)Let you get a feel for your characters. And b) Get the ball rolling.

HM

Shayuri

First Post
Mew.

I shall be thy wizard.

Hee...

These days I usually like to give other people a chance to call controller before I jump at it, but it just worked out this way this time. :)

Looking at either a human or possibly eladrin...more soon! Really soon this time! Promise! (^_^)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases