Death's Domain [HM's 4e game] Recruiting - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I would keep the weapon training that is some major dmg add on.

And keep the hide (fluffed to look like piecemeal chain) and wait till you find or fix the chain mail to get the other feat at lvl 2.

HM

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Uhm... no ;)
But getting Waraxes and the dwarven weapon training feat will be the first things, once he is 2nd level and AV is allowed. The chainmail will hopefully let him survive until then.

hafrogman

Adventurer
hafrogman-
* Only thing I can't find is your two 1st lvl rituals
* Why all the leftover gold saving for something I should know about? ;)
Yeah, I keep forgetting it doesn't show the rituals anywhere on the character sheet. Irritating. I put them in my secondary post in the RG, brew potion and comprehend language.

Not saving for anything specific, no, it's just that weapons are by and large useless to me, and there wasn't really anything else I needed. Still a few gold short of an everburning torch or another ritual or anything. *shrug*

Not my stuff, but with regards to Disposable Hero's character: the artful dodger is one of the two options for Rogue Tactics (page 117), and just below that it describes Rogue Weapon Talent . . . it was given a slightly different name later to distinguish it once it became swappable out for other options.

Disposable Hero

First Post
There have mechanical benefits. Artful Dodger allows you to add your Charisma vs. AoO and Scoundral gives me a +1 on attacks with daggers and increases the die size by one of shuriken. I made sure both are in the PHB. I'll get a more complicated? sheet up some that explains everything.

Walking Dad

First Post
They are the standard mechanical benefits from the PHB. There is already an alternative for Artful Dodger in the PHB and later books introduced alternatives for the rogues bonus with daggers, which was called from that point on "Scoundrel". The alternative supports slings.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No time to post an IC today - sorry all - Hopefully will go over the last characters today and tomorrow and deftly have an IC up Sun night after work.

Question till then - I was looking over the errata pdf and was wondering if I got a recent PHB would it have all this in it? A lot of this say take out the current text and add the following.

HM

Fenris

Adventurer
No time to post an IC today - sorry all - Hopefully will go over the last characters today and tomorrow and deftly have an IC up Sun night after work.

Question till then - I was looking over the errata pdf and was wondering if I got a recent PHB would it have all this in it? A lot of this say take out the current text and add the following.

HM

Just a heads up HM. Since we have two very good strikers, I think I am going to re-tool my fighter as a shield fighter, so expect so changes for my character.

drothgery

First Post
Nope. A copy of the Rules Compendium (which has no errata at this time) would give a current copy, in print, of all the core 'rules' stuff but wouldn't get you all the feat, power, and item updates.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases