Death's Domain [HM's 4e game] Recruiting - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
And inspected...

Jotrek:

Surges per day should be 7/7
Surge value should be 6
Note: sneak attack has changed to allow only extra damage once per turn.
I don't see Second Chance listed under encounter powers
Shuriken(5) are 0.5lb, and 1gp
Have gold spent at 43gp (leftover 57gp - and what no thieve's tools?? ;) )

Fenris's unnamed:

Passive Perception and Insight should both be 12
Have your Starting INT and CHA reversed
Gain +2 shield bonus to Reflex saves (duck and cover?)
Missing armor check penalty for using a shield: -2 to Acrobatics, Athletics, Endurance, Stealth, and Thievery

Ok IC tonight and a long campaign ahead.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Nope. A copy of the Rules Compendium (which has no errata at this time) would give a current copy, in print, of all the core 'rules' stuff but wouldn't get you all the feat, power, and item updates.

Thanks for letting me know I was thinking of ordering a new PHB glad I didn't order first ask questions later. Just hate having to look at the pdf for every power and feat.

HM

Disposable Hero

First Post
I'll change the surge value and uses and I thought I put Second Chance in there. I'm aware of the sneak attack damage once per turn and I forgot about the thieve's tools.

Shayuri

First Post
IC already? Does this mean my eladrin ice wizard is not in? That's fine if so, but I need to know so I don't waste time finishing if I don't need to.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I saw you were on vacation so was going to give you a couple extra days. Was maybe even thinking it was for the best since I needed a hook to get you into the group.

Being chased by kobolds.
With Douval at his dig site.
Fall from the sky, ;)

You have time so have fun at the festival.

HM

Fenris

Adventurer
And inspected...

Fenris's unnamed:

Passive Perception and Insight should both be 12
Have your Starting INT and CHA reversed
Gain +2 shield bonus to Reflex saves (duck and cover?)
Missing armor check penalty for using a shield: -2 to Acrobatics, Athletics, Endurance, Stealth, and Thievery

HM

I reversed my starting Int and Cha intentionally since the Fighter has a number of Cha based skills. Any penalty for a low Int other than the penalty to specific skills?

Everything else taken care of. I will get some background up tonight.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No penalties I am aware of.

It was ok that you you wanted the INT to be lower than the CHA I just thought you put them in the wrong way when you made your sheet.

HM

Fenris

Adventurer
No penalties I am aware of.

It was ok that you you wanted the INT to be lower than the CHA I just thought you put them in the wrong way when you made your sheet.

HM

Thanks for the catch. Name in place as well as background! Doral is ready to roll.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases