The D&D Next Playtest Begins...

thegrognard

First Post
No luck. Oh damn, guess I'm going to have to crack a beer and enjoy the weekend and worry about it Monday after the neckbeard bleating is over with. :D

Lexeme

First Post
Yeah, I'm still getting the "bad link" business. It's too bad although not worth getting upset about. I don't fault other folks for getting upset, though. A company should be held to their word, and I think Wizards has gotten enough flak in the past about their online/virtual foibles that they should have been prepared.

exile

First Post
I have received the first e-mail three times now, but have not yet received the second. Anyone else having a similar problem?

thegrognard

First Post
Thought I'd give it a try. Logging in with my account: no passwords work, and I can't change it without calling Customer Service. Tried creating new account, but the User Agreement window does not show up so I can't check the box to continue. Oh well, at least I had some beers while trying!!

Anyone actually get it? I just want to read it, not give feedback, just have some background to reference all the nerdrage.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases