The D&D Next Playtest Begins...

Feeroper

Explorer
Finally got another link. Guess what, it doesn't work either. Good job WotC.

Hopefully, once you eventually get the download, your actual platest feedback to WotC is not similar to this reaction. Just remember if you dont like wht you read/play, the best course is constructive criticism.

ianleblanc

First Post
Ever use Google?

Seriously people?
Just google "dnd next beta playtest torrent"

You'll find what you are looking for in the second link.

How are any of you surprised?

cr0m

First Post
Thought I'd give it a try. Logging in with my account: no passwords work, and I can't change it without calling Customer Service. Tried creating new account, but the User Agreement window does not show up so I can't check the box to continue. Oh well, at least I had some beers while trying!!

Anyone actually get it? I just want to read it, not give feedback, just have some background to reference all the nerdrage.

[MENTION=6678515]thegrognard[/MENTION], I was in the same boat and called Customer Support's 800 number. Took me about 5-10 minutes to get through, answer some security questions and get my password reset.

lyle.spade

Adventurer
How typical!

How typical of WOTC to screw the pooch with crappy downloads! Wait..how many promises did they make about DDI & Gametable? Wait, are we sensing a trend of "WOTC is using steam-powered technology"?

I think I'll go play read the Inner Sea World Guide that I dloaded from Paizo...without any problems.

What a pathetic joke...

rayt38

First Post
Got it

Well I finally got through to download the files. I have read the Playing rules and the DM rules and it seems to play alot like castles & crusades. I am playing on using it on Tuesday night to try it out.

(I had to reload the link in the email about 50 times to get it to work.)

Dice4Hire

First Post
How typical of WOTC to screw the pooch with crappy downloads! Wait..how many promises did they make about DDI & Gametable? Wait, are we sensing a trend of "WOTC is using steam-powered technology"?

I think I'll go play read the Inner Sea World Guide that I dloaded from Paizo...without any problems.

What a pathetic joke...

Just walk away and take a few deep breaths.

renau1g

First Post
Well it's now downloading for me.... hey, I just checked, it's still the 24th...RAWR!!!!! They said they'd give me the rules on the 24th......... and it's the 24th but I had too wait until later in the day and not at midnight when I wanted it(even though midnight my time is still the 23rd in PST)...... RAWR!!!!

The internetz is funny.... the WotC boards are way, way more entertaining though...... they're even providing direct links to torrent sites over there.... good times

JadeLyon

First Post
So many different types of anger...

What a pathetic joke...

Wow ... You've got anger at Steam, Wizards, DDI, Gametable, TSR, Hasbro, People, Kobolds, Shrimp, Mango Salsa and I think Spinach all rolled up in that relatively short rant/comment. Nice.

If you were already in that "hate it" category for NEXT, why did you take the time to come out to a forum about it and post this? Your indifference needs more indifference.

We're all excited, don't fizzle our sizzle! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases