Adventure: Poisoned to the Core DM: FourMonos Judge: KarinsDad

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Are ye sick in de head? How could they be more lucky, if we are standing in front 'f de stupid bookcase! Now stop babbling and search! the dwarf says.

renau1g

First Post
Amarande shrugs, clearly not looking forward to searching through all these books. "Half-orc, Tondrek right? Any thinking you have to find it faster? Maybe you've seen a library before, might know where he might keep it" the man asks, as he peruses the books.

OOC: Amarande has a 19 Passive perception

dimsdale

First Post
Rumbum looks around with a confused look on his face. He picks up a book and roughly leafs through it. This is a book...yes?

perception check=17

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek shrugs while pulling out books and wandering down and upstairs. Only one big book place, with Strange Eye Elf. She showed me lots of fun books, but the stuffy dwarf guy didn't like the way I tried to rearrange the pages.
OOC: Perception (base +12): 17 (Passive 22)

FourMonos

First Post
The shifter healer, gnome wizard and orc arrive at 813 without any further hindrances. There is a moment of hesitation when they see the door is slightly ajar, but are vastly relieved when the open the door to find their companions are already present, digging through the piles of books.

And piles there are! The master healer was either a book hoarder, or read more about plagues, diseases, plants and healing balms than anyone you have ever heard. True to his word, there are shelves upon shelves at the top of the stairs of more books, although only partially filled as it appears that Master Shageon rarely reshelves his collection.

Several minutes are spent looking for the book on deadly poisons that the halfling was sure River could find.

GM: Here's the map: Map. Please place yourself in the house where you would find it appropriate. Also please make a Perception roll and an initiative check please. I'm not saying those are related... :devil:

Velmont

First Post
River enter the place and look around. Seeing book piles everywhere like that half surprise him. "Pok, you should go search in his bedroom, he might read such book before going to sleep. I'll look in the kitchen, in case he had decided to do some experiment."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Perception; Initiative (1d20+11=29, 1d20+5=25)

Can hardly asks for better roll.[/SBLOCK]

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Disregard my last post. Rumbum couldn't have looked at a book when he was not there yet. :)

The orc follows the cleric, occasionally flipping a book with his axe.

FourMonos

First Post
GM: Just to clarify, everyone has arrived and is in the house, just waiting for everyone to place themselves (and roll initiative). Although not marked on the map, there are windows on the south side of the building (facing the street).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases