Adventure: Poisoned to the Core DM: FourMonos Judge: KarinsDad

CaBaNa

First Post
The wounds on the goons close, the blood fades away and the darkness lifts slightly; as the wizard's spell begins to fade. This is a distraction from the mission. Pok looks to Rumbum, Don't let him escape while we complete our task.

OOC: Going non-lethal with the damage.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
River kneels down next to one of the goons downed by Pok. After seeing he is still alive. "Thanks Pok..." it is then he see the human entering the place. "Is this your group? And what do you mean?"

FourMonos

First Post
"Gentlemen," he smiles. The smile falters a little when he looks at the orc, "Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Rickshaw. I am in the business of knowing things. I happen to know that right now, a man has been poisoned and lies dying at the Tower Shard Tavern."

He frowns darkly and shakes his head.

"I also know who is responsible. A group of criminals who call themselves the Daask. These ruffians hail from Droaam. You may already know of them.

"They are working to disrupt the peace of our fair lands. They threaten attack and intimidate at will. Despicable. They are responsible for the attack on the guard."

He gestures around the room, "I admit, I did send these poor souls here. To test you. To see if you were able to help that guard. I see now that you possess the strength needed to secure the antidote and foil the Daask's plans for murder."

[sblock=Information You May Know]
Please only read this if you make the roll. Thanks!
[sblock=Streetwise DC 10] Over the last decade, the Daask syndicate has carved out a bloody niche in the criminal underworld of Aundair and Breland.
Its members are monsters, ranging from goblins and ogres to more exotic creatures. Daask primarily operates in slums, ghettos, and other areas where the law is lax and its monstrous forces attract less attention.
[sblock=Streetwise DC 15] Daask has three primary rackets: protection, loan sharking, and illicit alchemical substances. [/sblock] [/sblock]
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"What? Is it over already!?" The dwarf throws his hands in the air in disapproval.
At the newcommer appearance, Muzdum snorts.
"And Mr Fancypants, why ye be so interested in all this be good and all stuff?" the warrior continues, digging in his nose for an annoying snot. "I mean, ye sent all these goons to break havoc and all, why shouldn't I, say, cleave yer skull, like right now?" the dwarf says, giving a few steps forward.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek had grown up on the streets after fleeing his custodians, working odd artifice jobs for whomever would shelter him. Many of these were for people of questionable sort, but Tondrek did not understand the intricacies of organized thuggery and looked no farther than the toys he got to play with; he did not do well with people. So he could occasionally remember something about the streets. Uh, Shifter person right, right? Daask into bad alchemy and beat-ups, not kill-ups. Could be makers of poison, though.
OOC: Streetwise (good luck): 17

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Rickshaw laddy, he said it, pay attention! the dwarf scowls, not taking his eyes away from Rickshaw

"Thanks, I was too distracted by overlooking at these poor soul that our visitor takes for catapult fodder. We could have killed them all..." tells River, showing disgust in the idea.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Tondrek had grown up on the streets after fleeing his custodians, working odd artifice jobs for whomever would shelter him. Many of these were for people of questionable sort, but Tondrek did not understand the intricacies of organized thuggery and looked no farther than the toys he got to play with; he did not do well with people. So he could occasionally remember something about the streets. Uh, Shifter person right, right? Daask into bad alchemy and beat-ups, not kill-ups. Could be makers of poison, though.
OOC: Streetwise (good luck): 17

"So? We're hired to bring the book to mister "I can't do it myself". He will make the antidote and issue solve. Let's do that and deliver mister Rickshaw to justice. I believe breaking entrance and vandalism are enough for a few weeks in." the dwarf reasons.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases