Adventure: Poisoned to the Core DM: FourMonos Judge: KarinsDad

FourMonos

First Post
Under the watchful eye of Rumbum and Muzdum, the goons woozily slink from the home after they regain consciousness.

The search for the book continues in muted excitement. It really is a bit of luck when Rumbum, tired of trying to read words, tries to lay back in one of Shageon's chairs. He finds a particularly uncomfortable pillow is actually an old leather bound book.

A quick inspection by River confirms that the old, smaller than expected, tome holds antidotes for several toxins and poisons. He is quietly pleased that he knew most of the poisons and their antidotes already. It is really only a handful of poisons at the back that he hasn't come along as part of his adventuring or studies.

With the book in hand, the adventurers return quickly to the Tower's Shard Tavern.

Velmont

First Post
"I hope we will have what needed to make the antidote." tells River has he continue to study the book as the group head toward the Tavern.

FourMonos

First Post
The group finds Shageon sitting quietly beside the guard, nodding off in his chair until the adventurers return.

He startles and blushes, "Oh my, that took much more of my energy than I thought it would." He indicates the guard's still form, "I've put him in a stasis until we can remove the poison or cure it completely. Do you mind if I look through that old book?"

He flips right through to the back, looking back and forth between two recipes.

"Goodness, I have no idea where to find some of these ingredients. They are not what you would find in a normal alchemy shop."

He looks back to River, "Can I ask of you a large favor? Can you please go to see an old acquaintance of mine? Something of a scoundrel in the old days, he has grown up and made himself a fine reputation. He is now a professor at the Morgrave University here in Sharn. His name is Lancaster. Everyone now calls him Professor Lancaster. He may find it in the goodness of his heart to help us out."

Shageon writes out a quick list of things he thinks he'll need and hands it to River.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"Yes, I feel we should, it is a responsibility to give the halfling a chance to protect himself, or at least be aware of the potential threats" Amarande states in a lower voice than the half-orc's comment.

dimsdale

First Post
"Yes, I feel we should, it is a responsibility to give the halfling a chance to protect himself, or at least be aware of the potential threats" Amarande states in a lower voice than the half-orc's comment.

Rumbum nods in approval while staring menacingly at one of the goons, who is now awake. You stay there...yes?

FourMonos

First Post
Shageon seems surprised to hear of Tondrek's concern.

"Boromir? The criminals? Why would they be involved in all this?"

He worriedly shakes his head and wrings his hands, "I've never encountered those louts before. What do they want now? They usually aren't too subtle when they want something, either. I'm fear for your safety, my friends. If any of you don't want to call on Professor Lancaster, I would understand."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"The more problems the better, I got empty handed from the last fight, I wanna spill some blood and get someone's teeth in me beard." The dwarf says lifting his fist.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases