Adventure: Poisoned to the Core DM: FourMonos Judge: KarinsDad

dimsdale

First Post
"The more problems the better, I got empty handed from the last fight, I wanna spill some blood and get someone's teeth in me beard." The dwarf says lifting his fist.

I chop of head and put on beard...yes? The orc gives the dwarf a toothy grin and nods his head up and down vigorously as if looking for approval.

Velmont

First Post
"A human named Rickshaw who came to us had gently tested us by sending us a dozen of goons at us. Pok found that unexpected encounter too time consuming and knock unconscious all of them.

After that, he told us that the Daask was responsible for that assassination attempt and offer us a way to cut to the chase and see if you can save that poor guy in the tavern a little quicker. I am not sure what we would find out, but I feel more like he wish us to do some dirty work for him."

River looks at the list given by Shageon, hoping he could know himself where to find those items.

FourMonos

First Post
Shageon seems worried for your safety, "River, you are wise beyond your years. I, too, feel there is some trickery and misdirection afoot. But if what that man... Rickshaw you say? If what he says is true, then all of us are now caught up in a fight between two very dangerous organizations full of killers. Don't trust anyone! Keep your eyes open. I'm not sure the correct path, but if we wanted to get the antidote's components, I still think that Lancaster is our best chance."

Voda Vosa

First Post
The dwarf makes a gesture to the halfling. "Yer missin' out shortie. Now lets get to this porfessor for the ingredients quick, that guy ain't gonna last forever. If we cross paths with either band o' killers, me and me orcish pal here will giv'em a taste of their own medicine. IF ye catch me drift. Now move! We ain't got all day..." His point made clear, the dwarf moves to the door, without the slightness idea of where to find Lancaster. He trust the other people around would know.

FourMonos

First Post
The short trip to Morgrave University fortunately occurs without incident. Although Pok is rarely seen, he does make himself known to the part members from each shadow, alley and corner offering concealment.

Morgrave, often rumored to be an artifact for profit institution, frequently makes use of non-traditional forces to investigate and achieve the university's goals. As such, adventurers and mercenaries are often recruited and your presence here doesn't raise too many eyebrows.

Surprisingly, Lancaster is easy to locate, via the help of an unintentionally intimidated young scribe. River reminds himself that maybe someone other than the dwarf ask for directions next time.

Lancaster's office in the Archeology and Articacts wing comes complete with a young scribe who takes appointments. It seems he tries to come up with a good reason to not announce the group to the professor, but can't come up with a good enough reason when the professor calls for more tea.

The party of advnturers is then announced and brought into the main office. Lancaster himself is an older man, long grey hair pulled back. He studies the group over half moon spectacles, rising as you enter.

"Good afternoon, gentleman." although he raises an eyebrow in Rumbum's direction with the 'gentleman'. "I am Professor Lancaster. How can I be of assistance?"

ooc: sorry for delay, work cut into fun time (darn it) and the other adventure is mid fight... I will be out until next weekend. Feel free to start roll playing with the good professor.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Oi, good afternoon to ye too sir. Me and me mates be 'ere to ask fer yer advise or help. See, Shageon the halflin' sent us, he needs some fancy ingredients for a potion to save a dyin' man's life. The list is somewhere..." The dwarf scratches his head for a moment, unsure who picked up the list.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases