Adventure: Poisoned to the Core DM: FourMonos Judge: KarinsDad

Velmont

First Post
GM: [MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION] The yellow is now hard to read, any chance you can change colors?

Anyone else have something to add to the conversation?

OOC: Have you kept the white background? You can get the back background if you wish with teh dropdown box at the bottom left of this page. If you wish to keep your white background, I'll take a new color and hope I remember it... yellow have been my color for 9 years now :p

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Have you kept the white background? You can get the back background if you wish with teh dropdown box at the bottom left of this page. If you wish to keep your white background, I'll take a new color and hope I remember it... yellow have been my color for 9 years now :p

OOC: Awesome again Vel, fixed and you can keep your yellow!

FourMonos

First Post
GM: I know with the enworld issues and what not, people have been offline more. I wanted to see if we can get things going again, so I'll give everyone who hasn't spoken up recently a poke [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION], [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], [MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION]. I'm assuming r1 will let us know when he is able to game again.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek looks at the men then perks up when he hears a name mentioned. You with Threaten-but-Not-Threaten-Sorta Man. Then he frowns You not trouble-make, right? We just beat up ogre and fire-dragon and two other big maneater monsters. Not in mood. We go help dead man now. His construct bristles at Tondrek's agitation.

FourMonos

First Post
The goon opens and closes his mouth a couple times, trying to comprehend the half orc's comments.

When it clicks, he raises a finger, "You ain't going to be helping those Daask scum. Give us whatever it is you are trying to give them, or we're going to let Grizzo free."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Alright ye halfwits, out o' ma way, or I'll spill yer guts and pee over them, before shoveling them back into ye through yer mouth! The dwarf threatens, lifting his blood dripping armoured fist.

Intimidate: 18

FourMonos

First Post
Several of the goons shift uncomfortably at the thought of being force fed their own urine soaked intestines.

It is enough to stir the leader into action, "That's not gonna happen. Let Grizzo go!"

One of the grunts by the airship pulls a chain that was tied to the ship, pulling a huge, hulking humanoid covered completely in dirty leather and bound in the same chain around its neck from around the other side of the ship. The ruffian quickly clicks a lock into the chain ensemble, simultaneously releasing all the chains connected to the lock mechanism binding Grizzo. Grizzo lets loose a bestial roar and shrugs off his bindings. His first action is to bash his heavy fist down on the goon who just released him. The sickening crunch and deformed skull assure that one goon won't be opposing you.

GM: Looks like we are all assembled and (I'm assuming) ready for action. Please roll for initiate! I'm getting the map ready.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases