Adventure: Poisoned to the Core DM: FourMonos Judge: KarinsDad

FourMonos

First Post
GM: Ouch, Velmont, I'm very sorry to hear about all the bad news. Things will turn around. Its cool if you need to take some time. Thanks for checking in. I'll make the rolls for you when I take Rumbum's turn.

dimsdale

First Post
[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION] I'm ready to take over Rumbum if the DM
is okay with that :) I can catch up with everything this weekend

FourMonos

First Post
GM: Sweet! Thanks dimsdale. I've been super busy at work recently, but am hoping to get fully active and build up posting speed again. That would definitely help

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: Sorry I've been away for so long, I will post iC on Friday, if I haven't before then. [MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION], I wish heaps of good fortune on you, just, loads of goodness. After my proper IC post, I'll be attempting to build up posting speed as well, apologies again for the long absence.

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: Obviously I still haven't posted, it may be time for a little break for me. School is becoming incredibly intense in my last year, so it may be for the best that all of my games have stalled out, excepting this one of course and even it has slowed considerably. Careful not to burn out FM, the "catching up" feeling can quickly turn a fun game into a chore. I will be back after staking the time vampire that is my capstone.

Sorry for the awkward departure.

best wishes,
CaBaNa

FourMonos

First Post
GM: Well, I appreciate your honest assessment of time and ability to commit CaBaNa. Hopefully, when the gaming bug bites you again, and life has evened out, you will be able to rejoin us. You will be missed :).

You also made me contemplate my current time commitments. To be honest, I have spread myself too thin and my reaction has been to procrastinate. I need to cut back to be fair to all the players. For that reason, I will likely be weaning down my characters (mostly in L4W) as their adventures come to an end. I also can't run two adventures at once. I need to shut down "Poisoned to the Core" for now. A second version may come to the fore once my other adventure "Assassination" has come to its completion.

My apologies to those involved in "Poisoned". Since I'm finishing this adventure in the middle of a fight, I'm not sure the best way to proceed. I will check with [MENTION=2011]KarinsDad[/MENTION]. Thanks in advance.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
GM: Well, I appreciate your honest assessment of time and ability to commit CaBaNa. Hopefully, when the gaming bug bites you again, and life has evened out, you will be able to rejoin us. You will be missed :).

You also made me contemplate my current time commitments. To be honest, I have spread myself too thin and my reaction has been to procrastinate. I need to cut back to be fair to all the players. For that reason, I will likely be weaning down my characters (mostly in L4W) as their adventures come to an end. I also can't run two adventures at once. I need to shut down "Poisoned to the Core" for now. A second version may come to the fore once my other adventure "Assassination" has come to its completion.

My apologies to those involved in "Poisoned". Since I'm finishing this adventure in the middle of a fight, I'm not sure the best way to proceed. I will check with [MENTION=2011]KarinsDad[/MENTION]. Thanks in advance.

Typically, one of the judges takes over. Send an Emali message to the leb judges ( leb.judge@gmail.com ) asking for them to step in.

[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION]
[MENTION=82251]TwoHeadsBarking[/MENTION]

I have 90% of a new adventure finished that I should be sending to the judges later today.

So, I will probably not be taking over this adventure as I am playing in one and will be DMing another.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases