Adventure: Poisoned to the Core DM: FourMonos Judge: KarinsDad

FourMonos

First Post
"Let's enter first and make a quick search." tells River while paying the cab driver. "Here five gold pieces. And here another five, I would like you to go back where you pick up us first and look for a time for three of my friends. They should be together and easily identified: One half-orc with his and replaced with a mace, an heavily armed dwarf that look like a gladiator and fierce looking warrior with a two handed blade.

They might look mean, but they aren't dangerous unless you provoke them seriously. Bring them back here. Told them River is waiting them at 813, home of Shageon Gladdenstone. Once you are back, I might need your service again if you are willing to help. If you decide to not wait, I am grateful for your help up to now."

On that River walks to the 813 and knock at the door and wait a minute before trying to open the door.

Rumbum moved forward close to the cleric, gripping his axe, ready to move in to protect him if the situation requires it.

GM: The skycab crew arrives a few minutes later, so we'll have to see what the artificer, 'knight' and dwarf cook up first...

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum pushes the door after Tondrek, and walks in boldly. "Now, how can we tell we are not stealing from the wrong house?" the dwarf wonders out loud, as he searches the walls for paintings that might depict the halfling.

renau1g

First Post
OOC: Does the animal companion have skills? I was thinking to have it stealth in as normal beasts have like +14 to their mod.

FourMonos

First Post
GM: Sorry for the slow posting rate everyone, my boys' Little League games are taking up a lot of time... well, they have been for about four weeks now, but the season is ending in a week or so, so things I'll have more time to pick up the pace then.

Tondrek's call for someone goes unanswered.

Muzdum takes a close look at a placard hanging on the wall, thanking the healer Shageon Gladdenstone for saving the village of Clearwater from the poisoned well. Must be the place!

Amarande's fey beast crawls slowly forward, barely making a sound.

GM: I would guess the fey beasts would have some level of skill to compare to the 'natural' counterparts. When I'm not trying to get my posts caught up, I'll look up what a displacer beast has for a stealth bonus. At the current time, it is sufficient to be very stealthy to the empty house :)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Oi, confirmed, this's da place fellas." Muzdum says as he turns off from some placard hanging on the wall. "Now where's de bloody book?"

FourMonos

First Post
You remember hearing Shageon say the book was upstairs in the library. It makes the three heroes pause a moment, as every surface in the front room is covered in books. There are piles on the end tables, piles on the foot stool, shelves of knick-knacks... and books.

From the small front room, you can make out the small kitchen and table in the back. Likely there are stairs from the kitchen up to the bedroom and reported library upstairs.

renau1g

First Post
"Egads! How will we ever find this book. I hope the others are having more luck than us. Should we wait for them?" Amarande asks, perusing the books.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases