Way of the Wicked - A Campaign for Evil PCs [PFRPG] Discussion (FULL)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[SBLOCK=OOC]

@HolyMan : That's because we have no traits. If you look at the PC creation guideline in this post by Malvoisin, you can read:

[/SBLOCK] Originally Posted by Malvoisin
-No traits for this game. Instead, each PC will be allowed to take two extra skill points at each level.
-PCs begin as inmates at Branderscar Prison, and thus are guilty of having committed one of the following crimes...you may embellish your own details as far as what exactly you did, to whom, and how you got caught. Each option also conveys a small mechanical benefit, which I will reveal after your decision has been made.
List of Possible Crimes

Arson, Attempted Murder, Blasphemy, Consorting with Dark Powers, Desecration, Desertion, Dueling unto Death, Extortion, Forgery, Fraud, Grave Robbery, Heresy, High Theft, High Treason, Kidnapping, Murder, Piracy, Sedition, Slave-Taking, Slave Trading.

Hmmm... thanks Velmont.

I believe the Crime gave each PC a campaign trait to tie them into the adventure and I still wish for everyone to choose a second trait.

I don't think the +2 Skill Ranks per class to big a give - I actually use to do this all the time in my 3.5 games as I thought the numbers should all have been a bit higher. So we will keep that - and perrinmilller please add the two ranks if you already haven't.

So the characters stay the same and everyone add in that second trait please.

HM

Velmont

First Post
I've chosen my second trait. Please note that this is my last day at my work, and I will give back my computer as it was my company's PC. I won't post for this long week-end and Tuesday, I start at my new job and I will know more about what PC I'll have at my new job. I'll give you news next week.

During that time, you can NPC Valeria if I am slow to play and just put as much people to sleep as possible.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I went and added 2 Skill Points, but then went back and removed them. I think I should only have 6 (2+2+2) and that's what I had already.

Btw, I have been waiting on another DM update for Laria's scene. But, if we are waiting on the others to catch up some, I understand. Just wanted to check to make sure I was not forgotten. :p

perrinmiller

Adventurer
How many people are actually playing?
I am comfortable with DM updates 2-3 times a week, but if players are not able to even post once per week, this game is not going to get anywhere. :erm:

Velmont

First Post
I'm still in, but I with my new job, and the fact I have no more personal PC, I have less time to update. I have tendency to reply mainly to thread appearing in my user control panel. and if I don't do it, I can forget to do it later.

Also, I figure Valeria is in the armory at the moment, so I can't concieve how she could have seen the blond haired woman look outside.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I guess a Roll Call is in order.

After this weekend if we are down some people I will try a re-recruitment.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Alright let's see what we have here...

A witch
A summoner
A inquisitor

And I'll keep Curz on as the NPC help, so add

A cleric

Well I'll reopen recruitment to see if we can get a rogue or fighter (or someone whose both)

But for now the game will be updated weekly to bi-weekly as it has been.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases