Way of the Wicked - A Campaign for Evil PCs [PFRPG] Discussion (FULL)

Malvoisin

First Post
hafrogman, Anitol is looking great. The only comment I have is that his Disable Device skill total will be only +7 as long as he lacks a set of proper thieves tools. Please just keep that in mind.

He's approved to start play.

Malvoisin

First Post
Insight, did you use a 25 point buy for Osrin's ability scores? I was able to account for his current scores with only a 22 point buy (assuming he took his +2 racial bonus in DEX).

Malvoisin

First Post
I've added some recent history about the kingdom of Talingarde to the rogues gallery. Feel free to peruse it at your leisure.

There is also a map of Talingarde, if you haven't seen that yet.

Insight

Adventurer
Insight, did you use a 25 point buy for Osrin's ability scores? I was able to account for his current scores with only a 22 point buy (assuming he took his +2 racial bonus in DEX).

I'll have to take a look. I was pretty careful with my math, but I did move some scores around, so it's entirely possible that I missed something. I'll take a look at it tonight.

gdmcbride

First Post
Thanks for the interesting game. I am wondering what might be next on FMG's release list?

HM

I wonder about that sort of thing myself. :)

No, but seriously, right now we are focused on getting all six Way of the Wicked books out. We hope to have those done by halloween.

Book Four: Of Dragons and Princesses is on track for a late June release.

After that, I can definitely confirm we plan to do something else. Exactly what that something is, we're still deciding. If you join our facebook page you will get announcements first.

If you are interested in discussing which adventure path we might do, their is a fairly vibrant discussion on paizo.com here.

Anyways, this is a total distraction from the business of the game, so I won't discuss this anymore here.

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for your support!

Gary McBride
Fire Mountain Games

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases