Early Versions of D&D Next Character Sheets

Osgood

Adventurer
Having played at DDXP (and been quite disappointed) I was VERY pleased to see how much the game had changed. It's also interesting to see how the game had apparently changed from the summit to the con a couple months later.
This character sheet reminds me of the one thing I wish had stuck around: the crit die. It was the only thing I actually liked about the DDXP version.

jeffh

Adventurer
Would it be too much trouble to put the images in an SBLOCK and/or reduce the default size they display at? They're forcing a horizontal scroll bar on my monitor at 1440 x 900 - hardly an obsolete resolution. This is especially annoying on the front page.

Alphastream

Adventurer
Given that the actual sheets have been shared and this contains no rules content, it should be ok to share my custom sheets for the Friends & family round of playtests.

I love making my own character sheets, and I've been making Goldenrod variants since the AD&D days (I used to cut parts with an exacto knife, then glue and xerox the final into a custom sheet). The Goldenrod AD&D sheets are some of my favorites, and much of what you see comes from those. As was shared publicly, the earlier playtest had some multiclass rules, which is why you see this as a Multiclass Bard (borrowing the Goldenrod method of having different front pages for different classes).

Custom PC sheet, shared for fun.

Last edited:

carldot34

First Post
Very nice, Alphastream! Any chance of you providing a scan or PDF of the sheet so I can copy the pre-gens onto it. A numner of my players are old enough to really apprecciate the layout!

Remove ads