Caves of Chaos (1st group - PF) - Recruitment(closed sorry)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
He is in the second post under the locations posting.

I guess the difference is you can but a lot more for your money, and halflings eat a lot more so for them it's just a win/win situation.

HM

mfloyd3

Explorer
Re: HM's proposal for expenditures, I recommend replacing the two Stabilizes with one potion of CLW. My logic is just that we're most likely to use the potion if both of our wand wielders are down or unavailable. In the event that they are both down, it is absolutely critical we get one of them up rather than stabilizing two people (whether the CLW does that or not is chancy, but it's something).

Re: Carrying equipment, Kara is a poor pack mule but a good shot. She should probably have one of the splash weapons. I also think she's a good choice to carry a CLW or Stabilize; if the fight goes this far south, she's probably out of spells and low on acid ammo, which means there won't be much better for her to do.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
My thinking was for there to be more people with the chance to save someone. The more was to stabilize the better should characters be engaged or not close enough.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Going to start the game tomorrow since it's been three days and no yays or nays.

Will say above suggestions are ok with everyone And to be divided among everyone. If you don't post taking a specific (as myfloyd3 has with a splash weapon) then I will divide them up and try and keep everyone in their current load.

Be ready and sharpen those swords.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Game on!

Please feel free to add anything to the generic flashback I wrote - kind of your character remembering what went on before they ended up in the woods.

Need an intro post from everyone. That could be a greeting or just your character acting -well in character.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Did the equipment divide.

Note Quentin would need to use UMD to activate the wand until he reached 4th lvl. As he has no spell list till then.

[sblock=Notes]
Equipment Divide:

- wand of cure light wounds (25 charges) to Dorian
- wand of cure light wounds (25 charges) to Belthasar
- potion of Stabilize to Kara
- potion of Stabilize to Cididien
- Flask of Acid to Belthasar
- Flask of Acid to Dorian
- Flask Alchemists' Fire to Kara
- Flask Alchemists' Fire to Cididien
- Crowbar to Quentin
- Hammer to Quentin
- 3 iron spikes Quentin
- Upgrade one party member's pack to Masterwork- Cididien[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
May I ask if this was changed (not considering having a spell list -> unable to use a wand) from 3.5 to Pathfinder. If it was changed, can you point me at the rule, please. Thanks.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well here is a conflict. Under UMD it says you need the spell on your class spell list. If you don't have it then you use the skill.

But under wands it makes no mention of this.

Since I really can't see just any class running around with a wand of fireballs, I think it best to use the UMD's way of handling wands.

Until the paladin can cast spells he has no spell list.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases