Caves of Chaos (1st group - PF) - Recruitment(closed sorry)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok since it looks like we have enough interest from the thread...

http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/324087-caves-chaos-no-edition-wars-discussion.html

I have started this thread which will be the first game I start up.

This will be a Pathfinder Game and right now I know of only one possible two open spots. But will know more after everyone checks in.

Interested Players so far...

@rangerjohn (let me know ho you want to handle your character sheet, email or quote and paste)

@renau1g - gunslingers are good but there are other variants to look at as well - Musketeer, Holy Gun, Also look at some of the Gunslinger archtypes

@Rhydius - Welcome to EnWorld please let me know a character concept and join in the character gene discussion.

@Disposable Hero - Formerly Worg - Sorry you didn't get in on Skull & Shackles game but you are in this to be sure.

For now I have room for one more player.

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Character Gene.

System: Pathfinder
Sources: Pathfinder SRD
Ability Scores: point buy (25pts.) - The former Worg is right this will be Epic
Races: any non-monster
Classes: any allowed by sources
Skills: normal
Feats: normal
Traits: normal
Equipment: Starting group gold to be decided then equipment may be purchased
Hit Points: Max at each level
Misc Notes: none for now

GROUP:

mfloyd3 - halfling sorcerer(aberrant) [120gp]
Disposable Hero - human paladin [300gp]
rangerjohn - ??? ???
renau1g - human gunslinger [300gp]
Rhydius - ??? ???

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
First up is Sources and I think maybe it would be best just to use the Pathfinder SRD as it has everything plus some third party stuff if anyone wishes to try it.

Then I had a thought about equipment and what about the party pooling their gold together. This way warriors could get slightly better armor or you could afford a wand of cure light wounds (limited charges). Since there isn't going to be much shopping allowed in this game I will allow for an increase in funds to start. (Hmmm... maybe a hobgoblin trader in one of the caves, just a thought.)

NOTE: IronMan in this game meaning once a character is out he is out - but he can be healed in the interim. Any player wishing to take on a role of monsters and help the DM may after their character is gone.

Ok getting late will sleep on the other stuff.

HM

Disposable Hero

First Post
I would be fine with pooling our gold together or increasing the starting gold.

As far as classes go I have no clue. The top three in my mind are paladin, ranger, or magus. I think I'll wait to see if anyone goes the sword and board or heavy armor type before I say 100%.

[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION]- No worries about the Skulls and Shackles game...you should get another Carrion Crown game going. I've had my eye on it since it came out.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Character gen: No problem with anything suggested. probably, would be easier with email, but do you want to give that out on the boards? As for character ideas, either something martial or cleric.

Carrion Crown: Agreed, I miss my little gypsy.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I will need to know what class everyone s playing before I can do the group GP - going to base it off the maxes and then add a little.

welcome aboard mfloyd3 you will make 5 if everyone checks in and has time to play.

And my email for here is different from my normal - ewholyman @ gmail - as I seem to get a lot of mail - also had to up my pm capacity to 500 to keep up with those.

Sorry about Carrion Crown not re-starting but I found it difficult before to run two of the same game and remember which group was doing/had done what. Perhaps once the current group is out of the first module I will see about staring up again another CC game.

HM

Disposable Hero

First Post
Did I miss something? Do what by email?

Carrion Crown: Understood. I'll keep an eye out for it and reframe from reading your current game thread.

Walking Dad

First Post
Interest!!!

Edit:

You should edit your first post. Thought there was still an open slot, then I saw that myfloyd is your 5th. See you in another Caves game :)

Last edited:

mfloyd3

Explorer
Thanks for the slot! Put me down for an Aberrant Halfling sorcerer.

I'm fine with pooling gold. Also, if it's not too meta, do we want to coordinate our cantrip/orison choices a bit? A little redundancy is good, but there's no point having 4 different Light spells and no Dancing Lights.

And I'm afraid I'm with DH -- What exactly do you want by e-mail? And what's the timeline/format for character submission?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases