[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

Friadoc

Explorer
As Spring wanes, giving way to Summer, a chill morning dew holds the reeds of Camlin shore in its embrace. Although the Sun has barely crested the horizon the docks of the trading posts and outfitters are already bustling with activity, as those who ply their trade upon the Yondabakari River set to push off and continue their way down toward Wartle or up toward Whistledown. With tomorrow being Sunday, a day of rest, many of the plonking crews are of mind to finish the first days of Sarenith at their destination, instead of a camp or way stop.

Other barges and craft are also making their way to and by Camlin Shores, obviously having started their mornings early, too.

By Absalom Reckoning it is the year 4712, the Age of Lost Omens, and much is as unknown of true portent and sign. While the lands abound with machinations and ill-tidings, many say that Down Camlin Way is an idyllic pleasantry of good folk who work hard and are quite accepting of other honest people. Be it shore or sod, forest or field, Camlin folk deal fairly and work the environs around them.

The air is weighty with dew and mist, of which the newly risen Sun has barely begun to disperse. There's a crisp chill to the wind, but more brisk and less biting. While many folk appear to be coming and going, leaving or returning, some appear to be coming to a happenstance by a small copse of evergreens by a small fell a brief way down from the docks.

Humans, a sylvan, and fey; a common sight for the area, but still something to pull the notice of fate. Focus draws nearer to them as they draw nearer to one and other, but the question remains are they gathering together with purpose or is it simply the randomness of chance?

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter

Tyyrh makes his way toward the river at Camlin Shore, not knowing what he shall find whe he arrives there, nor whom. The weight of his large elven blade depending from his belt comforted him with its motion as he walked.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ernesto de Palo Torres

Ernesto is busy rolling a final keg of aged wine on a barge. he looks up to wipe the sweat out of his eyes when he sees Tyrrh off in the distance. Addressing a monk who was aiding him he says, "I know that one, we had intellegent discourse about fighting styles over wine sometime back."

He waves to the sylvan warrior from a distance at the river's side.

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter

Seeing Ernesto's greeting, Tyyrh returns the salute and makes a minor adjustment to his course and walks directly to Ernesto's side. Well met, Ernesto, are you yet ready to study the art of the sword at my feet?"

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

"Ah, but I thought your return was to learn pure combat by the act to eschew the use of weapons." He smiles in greeting as he disembarks the barge. once on land he offers his hand in greeting.

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter

Tyyrh does not immediately answer, but warmly clasps the offered hand. After a moment, he asks, "Have you found anything that will lead to much adventure?"

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

bewere the fortune cookie!

"Every thing has its purpose for there is a purpose for everything. Enjoy this fine day, perhaps over a goblet of vino later?"

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter

"Yes, absolutely, whether you are there, or not," says Tyyrh with a wink. "Do you know of any others to accompany us? It might be advisable for us to take along a spellcaster or two," continues Tyyrh, either unable or unwilling to let the topic of adventure pass.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

"Perhaps The monistary can do without me for a month or so. My duties are light there anyway. More boring then anything", he admits with a shrug. "I can keep my ears open down here for a bit, until the noon hour. then hunger will set in and I will have to be at the tavern." he says with a broad grin.

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter

"Yes, I understand," says Tyyrh, "and I, in support of my new friend, will have to accompany you in your moment of weakness and dire thirst."

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases