[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1

OOC: When the drake dives toward Talashia, Tyyrh changes weapons and will try desperately to make a melee attack before the beast climbs back out of reach, and just manages to reach it with his 'cuve' blade as it rises.

IC: "Feel my elven steel foul dragon sperm!"

[sblock=Tyyrh, Character Sheet]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1, N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13-4(drake claws)=9

AC 20 {10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]}
FF/AC: 16; T/AC: 14

Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5 [+3 feat, +2 trait]

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, Crit 18-20, X2) [Att bonus = +3 Str, +1 Feat, +1 BAB]
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, Crit 19-20, X2) [Att bonus = +2 Str, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 ) [Att bonus = +3 Dex, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp) -3
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
OOC:

Yeah, I'm okay with that coming about, Lief. It's a thematic fit to the whole thing.

Tyyrh - 20
Ernesto - 17 <---
Giley - 15
Foe - 12
Talashia - 5
Jorgan - 0

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: BTW, thanks, Friadoc!

Disregard die rolls here. Mistake was mine. Total damage to drake from Tyyrh this round = 4 hp.

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
OOC: Scott? When you say 'out of range,' do you mean shooting the drake once it's not in melee range with you and not in personal melee range with anyone? If so, then that'll work out fine since it's now out of melee range with anyone and you can just roll your to hit and damage.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: Scott? When you say 'out of range,' do you mean shooting the drake once it's not in melee range with you and not in personal melee range with anyone? If so, then that'll work out fine since it's now out of melee range with anyone and you can just roll your to hit and damage.

OOC: perfect-exactly what i needed!

TWANG!

Ernesto shoots at the dodging and weaving drake. . . . .And while to fake out the drake he ends up shooting at, well nothing.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases