[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

Shayuri

First Post
"That's actually what I was thinking," admits Talashia. "Like something shed its skin...letting it look like him, and took his place. But to be honest, I haven't any idea of something that could do that. Doppelgangers don't shed their skins to change. No spell I've ever heard of does that either."

She shakes her head. "I think we need to follow the tracks and see what made them."

Friadoc

Explorer
Upon inspection of the castoff skin, the scales look to be just a little bigger than an above average thumb nail from an adult human male. It is almost teardrop in shape, with a blue-black hue hinted within its opaque remnant.

[sblock=OOC]Knowledge nature checks from those trained in it[/sblock]

Assuming you all follow the tracks, there are various points where they are wiped out, again. Each time some of the smell and castoff skin is found, and eventually the tracks are found again. Now that you're use to the random pattern of events, it is easy to follow and find. In fact, it almost seems as if the tracks are being herded.

Friadoc

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I'm gonna give IG some time to respond, since he's trained in Knowledge Nature and some extra intel could be useful to you folks. :)[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Gileysefed Lan, gnome oracle

"Goodness, but this is exciting..." he says as he furrows his brown in concentration

[sblock=ooc]placeholder for roll[/sblock]

Friadoc

Explorer
As the scale is passed around, the obvious statements about it are made, be it that the hue is bluish or that the size is fairly large, but once it reaches Jorgan all the little details come together in a realization. It is not from a dragon, but it is from something draconic in origin and from something larger than the draconic humanoid types, such as kobolds. Also, the scale has the markers of an adolescent or juvenile of the species which means that if it is herding the missing longshore worker, then it's learning to hunt and he may still yet be alive.

[sblock=OOC]I took the rolls from the others as counting like an assist roll and added a modest bonus to IG's roll.[/sblock]

Whatever shed the molted scales is going to be modest in size, yet fast and aggressive. Similar to a large cat playing with its food, and you're all follow its trail that is only several hours old and going toward where it herded its prey...

jkason

First Post
Gileysefed Lan, gnome oracle

As the group piece together their knowledge about the scale, Giley's eyes grow wider; it's an impressive feat given how large his eyes are naturally. He flinches and grabs the back of his head as if it's been slapped, but when he turns around, no one is there. loose leaves blow in a direction counter to the natural breeze and he nods as if someone's given him advice, though no one's yet spoken.

"We need to hurry," he says, uncharacteristically focused. Golf tenses beneath him, takes a few short steps in the direction of hunter and hunted, then turns to look to her new-formed pack.

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1, N/G

"Agreed, Gileysefed, just keep me on the proper path." Tyyrh loosens his Elven Curve Blade in its sheath.

[sblock=Tyyrh, Stats]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1, N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13
AC 20 [10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]]
Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, Crit 18-20, X2) [Att bonus = +3 Str, +1 Feat, +1 BAB]
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, Crit 19-20, X2) [Att bonus = +2 Str, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 ) [Att bonus = +3 Dex, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp)
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Visibly dismayed by the consensus, Talashia hurries after the others, long white hair streaming behind her as she catches up and keeps pace!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases