[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1

[OOC: Presuming that Tyyrh can take his prepared shot at the creature after it claws him and leaps, before it makes it to the water. Logical, no? Also hoping that it might be considered FlatFooted while airborne -- less logical, perhaps, but worth a shot? :D ]

[sblock=Tyyrh, Stats]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1, N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13-4(critter claws)=9
AC 20 [10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]]
Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, Crit 18-20, X2) [Att bonus = +3 Str, +1 Feat, +1 BAB]
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, Crit 19-20, X2) [Att bonus = +2 Str, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 ) [Att bonus = +3 Dex, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp)
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
OOC: Yes to it being your readied shot, yet no to it being flat-footed since it just smacked you in the head...unless, you know, everyone is okay with being flat-footed if you take a move action during the round. ;)

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I don't think Giley's action would affect anything ahead of him in initiative order, so I'll go ahead and post it.[/sblock]

Golf hunkers down as the creature attacks, eliciting a squeaky yelp from Giley. When he sees the blood trickling on Tyyrh, he frowns, and calls out to the creature at the pond in a strangely gutteral tongue:

[sblock=Draconic]"Not nice! Not nice at all, sneaking up and hurting someone like that. Shame!"[/sblock]

The gnome's rejoinder seems to be shared by his ghostly companions, as a chill wind whips forward from Giley, roiling the water until it spins about the lizard creature with a disturbing howl.

[sblock=ooc]Casting Bane. DC 15 Will save or take -1 penalty on attack rolls and a -1 penalty on saving throws against fear effects.[/sblock]

Friadoc

Explorer
[sblock=Draconic]The drake's reply to Giley is not only mean-spirited, but the gnome is quite sure that it's implausible for a creature without an extended spinal system.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia, having jumped in startlement when the creature descended, now scowls ferociously and lightning pools around her fingers in a storm.

"Right then."

She holds her hands out, and electricity sparks in the gap between them, then lances out in a long arc that tickles the ground and trees it passes by on its way towards the drake!

(Elemental blast)

Friadoc

Explorer
The lithe, blue drake pops up from the water and it makes a horrendous noise before ejecting a foul concoction of mucus and acid at the densest grouping of foes (OOC: I think that Giley and Golf). When the bile hits near them it erupts into a sticky, entangling mess that one would hope that they can avoid getting caught up fully within.

Once the mucus is launch, the drake takes to the air and wings itself to about 30 feet above the pond, circling.

[sblock=Caustic Mucus]It's a 5-foot-radius spread effect, centered for the best effect. I need Reflex saves DC14; if successful, folks take half damage and avoid being entangled. If you're entanged, you need Reflex saves each round after taking 1d2 points of acid damage.[/sblock]

OOC:

Tyyrh - 20
Ernesto - 17
Giley - 15
Foe - 12
Talashia - 5
Jorgan - 0 <-- It's not IG's turn

jkason

First Post
Gileysefed Lan, gnome oracle

"From rude to crude, my goodness!" Giley cries out as the giant ball of drake-phlegm arcs at himself and his wolf companion. So busy is he commenting on the poor manners of the drake, the gnome and his wolf can't manage to avoid the nasty substance. gnomish cries and wolfish howls blend as both of them feel the searing bite of the concoction.

Friadoc

Explorer
OOC: I suppose my Bless spell will go into effect now.

OOC: Actually, I was under the presumption that your Bless was already in effect, having been 'fired off' right before the conflagration of events began. i.e. You all had your 'bad feeling about this' and readied for the surprise you couldn't avoid. Cool?

OOC: My apologies, as I do realize that I could have been more clear with the OOC portion of this post - http://www.enworld.org/forum/playin...wn-camlin-way-campaign-ic-13.html#post5986888

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases