[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Wine, clears the palette, mucus comes from the mouth. Makes sense, unfortunately I only have water."

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia swore under her breath, and stepped lively to keep up with the drake. Her ability to project lightning had certain...issues with range. Too far, and she couldn't control it anymore, letting it arc wildly into whatever was handy.

Once again, blue-white fire shrieks between her fingers, then leaps out at the drake! The moisture in the swamp though makes it very hard to direct the current...it keeps getting drawn off course to ground out in the tall, wet reeds!

"You have to be KIDDING me!" she shouts, now thoroughly enraged.

(Moving to keep about 30' away, then firing! Argh, rolled with the wrong bonus. But still...doesn't matter. I'm really starting to hate the die roller on Enworld though. Really really really.)

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
OOC: Next up is Giley and Golf, they've +5 circumstance bonuses to their saves thanks to Jorgan.

Tyyrh - 20
Ernesto - 17
Giley - 15 <---
Foe - 12
Talashia - 5
Jorgan - 0

jkason

First Post
With Jorgan's help, Giley manages to squirm free of the nasty mucus, but his wolf companion's fur makes extraction more difficult.

"Thank you, Jorgan!" the gnome says with relief, though then he realizes Golf is still mucked up in the stinging mess, and instantly sets about trying to amend that circumstance...

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
A sputtering cacophony of hisses and spits issues forth from the drake as it dives at Talashia, and there is no doubt that the draconic being is enjoying itself and laughing. As it flies by, and then suddenly springs away, it lashes out with its tail at the spell-slinger.

At the same time, Giley breaks free of the acid goo while Golf is still stuck and being etched by the corrosive.

OOC: 2 points of damage to Giley. Obviously the tailslap misses Talashia.

Tyyrh - 20
Ernesto - 17
Giley - 15
Foe - 12
Talashia - 5 <---
Jorgan - 0

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia blinks, the tail's passage making a wind that stirs her hair...then she whirls, even more angry now than before, if possible.

"I am going to stuff that tail down your THROAT!" she rages. Lightning sparks and cracks around her hands again, and she lashes out with another streak of electricity!

(OOC - Can I roll on InvisibleCastle? :| )

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
OOC: As much as I'm chuckling at Talashia ICly losing her temper, and going all tantrumy...yes, if you'd like to roll with Invisible Castle and link to the results then I'm okay with it. Everyone can, in fact. I trust you all. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases