[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

jkason

First Post
Gileysefed Lan, gnome oracle

As his wolf howls in pain and struggles against the corrosive bonds, Giley seems oblivious to the continuing chaos.

"I'll get you out, Golf! I promise!" he calls desperately, grabbing hold of un-stuck fur and trying to help pull the wolf free. Even as he does so, those nearest the struggling wolf can hear an additional plaintive cry, as the wind picks up and the goo itself seems to shred from the predations of unseen hands.

Finally, the ginger-tinged wolf rips free of the caustic trap, nearly toppling Giley over as she shifts away from the smoldering mess. She chuffs quickly under Giley's ecstatic hug, and the gnome breaks his embrace and turns back to the fight, eyes wide.

"Oh, goodness, yes. I'd forgotten that was still here."

OOC: Giley: Full round aid. Added in some fluff from his ever-present haunts.

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
Turning sharply in the air, the drake rushes right for Tyyrh, its jaws opened wide as it makes ready to bite the one whose blade bit it.

Although the drake scores a solid, and nimble blown it is fortunately, for Tyyrh, not as able to find purchase in his flesh.

OOC:

You know what? I actually winced at that hit, until I saw the damage. I almost felt bad. ;)

Tyyrh - 20
Ernesto - 17
Giley - 15
Foe - 12
Talashia - 5 <---
Jorgan - 0

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1

OOC: Heh. I almost felt bad, too, but that was before I saw the damage. And that sorta schtuff goes with Tyyrh's territory, so it's all good. Especially since your Drake is severely anemic, if not HIV [DIV?] positive! :p Uh, oh, I just jinxed myself, didn't I? Oh, well....

[sblock=Tyyrh, Character Sheet]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1, N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13-4(drake claws)=9-2(drake fangs)=7

AC 20 {10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]}
FF/AC: 16; T/AC: 14

Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5 [+3 dex, +2 trait]

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, Crit 18-20, X2) [Att bonus = +3 Str, +1 Feat, +1 BAB]
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, Crit 19-20, X2) [Att bonus = +2 Str, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 ) [Att bonus = +3 Dex, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp) -3
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"I can keep doing this ALL DAY!" Talashia shouts at the crazy drake. Not strictly TRUE, of course, but she still had some voltage in her. A fact which she was MORE than happy to demonstrate as she loosed another bolt of lightning in the general direction of the flying lizard menace!

This time the bolt sizzles true! With a dangerous veer towards some high ground between them, Talashia this time anticipates it, and forces the electrical arc to ignore its natural tendencies and strike according to her will!

"HAH! You like that?! That's just for STARTERS!" she rants at the beast.

Friadoc

Explorer
Sparking and crackling along its flank, the electricity from Talashia's spell strikes hard and deep within the drake. Although it is still ready for combat, its winged gate seems to have a hitch in it, now.

OOC:
As a bit of a motivator: The Drake's HP is currently 15 out of 22. ;)

Tyyrh - 20
Ernesto - 17
Giley - 15
Foe - 12
Talashia - 5
Jorgan - 0 <---

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1

Tyyrh presses the attack, intending to give the drake an Elven Curveblade enema, but, sadly, it doesn't quite work out that way this time. :(

[sblock=Tyyrh, Character Sheet]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1, N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13-4(drake claws)=9-2(drake fangs)=7

AC 20 {10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]}
FF/AC: 16; T/AC: 14

Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5 [+3 dex, +2 trait]

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, Crit 18-20, X2) [Att bonus = +3 Str, +1 Feat, +1 BAB]
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, Crit 19-20, X2) [Att bonus = +2 Str, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 ) [Att bonus = +3 Dex, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp) -3
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ernesto de Palo Torres

'No punches pulled, nothing fancy. Just wait for the right shot.'

Ernesto reverts back to the basics on weapon use.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases