[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

Friadoc

Explorer
As hard as it tries, as much as it struggles, the young river drake is not able to maintain its flight, let alone its hold on life. Its scaled hide still sizzling from the shocking hit, its body bleeding from bladed attacks, it is took much to hold it together as a crossbow bolt blasts through the side of its neck.

With a meaty thunk, the draconic form falls wetly upon the shoreline, its last gasping breath taken as it lays in its natural element.

Across the cold waters of the runoff pond, upon the hilltop island, the longshoreman's fate is before you, yet still unknown.

OOC: Well done, folks!

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1

"Nicely done, Ernesto!" And then glancing around at his other companions, Tyyrh quickly adds, "Nicely done, everyone, I mean! Impeccable spell-work, Talashia. Valuable contributions from you as well, Jorgan and Giley. Hopefully, I've managed to get those pesky misses out of my system for a bit."

[sblock=Tyyrh, Character Sheet]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1, N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13-4(drake claws)=9-2(drake fangs)=7

AC 20 {10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]}
FF/AC: 16; T/AC: 14

Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5 [+3 dex, +2 trait]

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, Crit 18-20, X2) [Att bonus = +3 Str, +1 Feat, +1 BAB]
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, Crit 19-20, X2) [Att bonus = +2 Str, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 ) [Att bonus = +3 Dex, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp) -3
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
continuation of a debate from a few days past . . . . .

"Point goes to you, Tyyrh. It looks like I needed a weapon in this fight.

As for this drake, I wonder if that scale is a match. That answer will have to wait as we need to get to him."

A quick moment of thought is followed by Ernesto calling out. "Sendik! Sendik!!"

jkason

First Post
Gileysefed Lan, gnome oracle

For all his ire at the drake, Giley's face seems slightly shocked when the beast finally falls, his already-wide eyes widening a bit as he stares at the body. Golfinwerg moves next to her companion, placing her wet nose in the palm of his dangling hand, and the contact seems to bring the young gnome back to himself.

As the others point out their companion in the middle of the pond, Giley nods.

"I'm not much of a swimmer, but unless you lot see a boat around somewhere ... well, I'm not much of a sailor, either, come to think of it. In any case, I think it's time to get wet, right?"

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia nudges the drake with her toe, face crinkled with distaste, then looks over where their man fell.

"Well, he got out there, and I'm pretty sure this thing didn't carry him."

With that 'assurance,' she walks out into the water towards the suddenly distant-seeming dry land where he lies.

Friadoc

Explorer
While the water is quite cold, as it is runoff from the seasonal snow melt, it is not overly deep. An average human male would be up to their lower neck in the deepest place, with most folk whom are shorter being quite able to bounce-and-gasp their way across.

Once those going reach the trapped longshoreman, they find that he is held by dried mucosal fluid that the river drake was capable of projecting. His body has acidic burns throughout its surface, and possibly deeper, and he is barely breathing.

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1

Tyyrh takes care not to hamper the efforts of the others and silently stands guard, watching back the way they came. He will, of course, lend a hand wherever needed.

[sblock=Tyyrh, Character Sheet]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1, N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13-4(drake claws)=9-2(drake fangs)=7

AC 20 {10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]}
FF/AC: 16; T/AC: 14

Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5 [+3 dex, +2 trait]

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, Crit 18-20, X2) [Att bonus = +3 Str, +1 Feat, +1 BAB]
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, Crit 19-20, X2) [Att bonus = +2 Str, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 ) [Att bonus = +3 Dex, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp) -3
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
As Ernesto works to flake the dried mucus from the longshoreman, Jorgan steps close without interfering. He looks on curiously, but says nothing as he seems to unconsciously raise his off hand, palm up, towards the sky. A soft glow surrounds him, and envelops the longshoreman, as well as anyone else who happens to be standing nearby.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases