[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ernesto waves his hands to stop and then a finger to his lips for a shushing of sounds. He then points to the dugouts and whispers, "Dug out canoes, and not native to here. They are not secured, so there may be hostilities, or more people in trouble."

jkason

First Post
Gileysefed Lan, gnome oracle

Giley frowns.

"You know,' he whispers "If people want to visit from out of town, we're very nice folk. I mean, all they have to do is introduce themselves. Between the drake and this lot, I'm getting very miffed at the general level of manners outside home."

Shayuri

First Post
"Dugout canoes?" Talashia repeats, her brow furrowing in confusion. "Who uses those? River barges and pushboats and the like...but dugout canoes?"

She shakes her head.

"Very strange. Lets get a closer look."

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1

Tyyrh is angry with himself because he didn't even see the dugouts at first. Now he readies his bow and prepares to accompany Talashia, as she seems intent on getting a closer look at the unknown vessels. Tyyrh is keeping an eye out for anything approaching from an unexpected direction, away from the water, while everyone else is concentrating on the floating objects/vessels/whatever.

[sblock=Tyyrh, Character Sheet]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1 [XP: 300], N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13-4(drake claws)=9-2(drake fangs)=7+1[Jorgan]=8

AC 20 {10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]}
FF/AC: 16; T/AC: 14

Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5 [+3 dex, +2 trait]

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, Crit 18-20, X2) [Att bonus = +3 Str, +1 Feat, +1 BAB]
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, Crit 19-20, X2) [Att bonus = +2 Str, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 ) [Att bonus = +3 Dex, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp) -3
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
OOC:
Okay, I'll need another set of perceptions from those investigating the errant dugouts.

Also, from those trained, I will also need either Knowledge Nature checks or Survival checks. Not both, mind you. If someone is trained in both, then pick which roll you're going to use and add a +2 bonus to the roll.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ernesto de Palo Torres

OOC: perception only for Ernesto

even though he has a bad feeling, he is clueless as to what it might be. Perhaps he is too worried to see the forest through the trees.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Gileysefed Lan, gnome oracle

Giley urges his wolf companion ahead with the others, both of their senses trying to catch signs of danger.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases