Pathfinder RPG [Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC] - Page 27




  1. #261
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    22,047
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRICI Defended The Walls!Gygax Memorial Fund

    Ignore Leif

    Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1

    With a ready hand on the hilt of his Elven Curve Blade, Tyyrh stands ready to follow.

    Tyyrh, Character Sheet

    [Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
    Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1 [XP: 400 (300+100 post 241)], N/G
    S14 +2
    D17 +3
    C14 +2
    I10 +0
    W10 +0
    C10 +0

    HP 13/13-4(drake claws)=9-2(drake fangs)=7+1[Jorgan]=8

    AC 20 {10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]}
    FF/AC: 16; T/AC: 14

    Move= 20 ft
    BAB +1
    CMB +3
    CMD 17
    Init: +5 [+3 dex, +2 trait]

    Feat(s)
    -[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
    Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
    -[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

    Skills (2 ranks/level)
    -Climb 1rank+2str=+3
    -Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

    Saves:
    Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

    [starting gold = 300gp]
    [20gp left over]
    Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
    Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, Crit 18-20, X2) [Att bonus = +3 Str, +1 Feat, +1 BAB]
    Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, Crit 19-20, X2) [Att bonus = +2 Str, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
    Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
    Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 ) [Att bonus = +3 Dex, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
    Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp) -3
    Backpack (2gp)
    Belt Pouch (1gp)

    pp
    gp 20
    sp
    cp

 

  • #262
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,812

    Ignore jkason

    Gileysefed Lan, gnome oracle

    In the roaring flames and screams and chaos, Giley's already-large eyes were saucers. His gaze moved across the wreckage, and though he wasn't present for the blast, it seemed to him that still his ears were ringing with the sound.

    He didn't even register the call for a bucket brigade, nor at first Talashia's rejoinder and call to move. Not until a small piece of smoldering timber kicked itself up from the ground and smacked him upside the head. There was a muffled chattering around his ears as he shook himself back into the present, and he nodded as if he'd been part of the conversation all along.

    "They took away the people who protects us. If they're trying to weaken us, it makes sense that they'd take away our food next, so the market's a good place to start," he agrees. Tiny hands gripped tightly at Golf's fur, and the wolf tensed, turning in the direction of the market, her haunches tensed.
    **My most recent fiction is in Viridian Legacy: The Wasting of Duny Slough**

  • #263
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    Friadoc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Klamath Falls, Or
    Posts
    2,237

    Ignore Friadoc
    OOC: No worries about taking liberties, with respect to the setting and location I'm taking some items from the FATE mindset and enjoying the cooperative that comes from it.

    You all seem to be doing quite fine, too. More to come, later in my work day.
    Robert N. Emerson (Editor-in-Chief Adventure Quarterly)

  • #264
    Registered User
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

    Scott DeWar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Nolensville, Tenn.]
    Posts
    19,659
    OSRICEN PublishingPathfinderCircvs MaximvsGygax Memorial FundThe Perturbed Dragon

    Ignore Scott DeWar
    "Ahora, Vamanos!"
    Check out Living Pathfinder! 76 83 92 102 109 115 members and counting!!

  • #265
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    Friadoc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Klamath Falls, Or
    Posts
    2,237

    Ignore Friadoc
    While many immediate questions are left unanswered, it seems that the presence of your eclectic group has a calming effect on the townsfolk while you look at one plausible point for the next attack and then another.

    On your way to the town hall you pass through and buy the market, although chaos and panic are there it lacks any sign of an attack. The folk upon seeing you all, moving with focus and purpose, calm somewhat yet they remain alert.

    An eerie calm has rolled in upon Camlin Way by the time you make it to the townhall, the folk are alert yet in control of their panic. They are wary, yet moving about.

    A gregarious halfling, Tomlin Broadpad, nods to you all as you arrive. Only recently selected as mayor, Tomlin is known for his mercantile ways and good sense.

    "Nothing," states the halfling when you draw closer. "Mayhem and gore, then nothing."

    Over several moments the mayor talks with the group about how the conflagration was centered on the barracks, a great focus of death and destruction, yet nothing else has been heard or seen about the village or by the shore.

    "There was to be a meeting," adds Tomlin. "As the Warden said that she had something important to tell me, once the last scout reported in, but then this happened..."
    Robert N. Emerson (Editor-in-Chief Adventure Quarterly)

  • #266
    Registered User
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

    Scott DeWar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Nolensville, Tenn.]
    Posts
    19,659
    OSRICEN PublishingPathfinderCircvs MaximvsGygax Memorial FundThe Perturbed Dragon

    Ignore Scott DeWar
    Mr. Mayor, Thank you for taking precious time to hear us. My Condolences to the Family of the lost. Does any one know if the last scout arrived? Was the Warden there?
    Check out Living Pathfinder! 76 83 92 102 109 115 members and counting!!

  • #267
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Shayuri's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minnapolis, MN
    Posts
    16,602
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Shayuri
    "That doesn't make any sense," Talashia fumed. "The town's in chaos, it's undefended. If there's a window to attack it's now. What could they possibly gain by waiting? And if they're not going to attack, why bother blowing up the barracks?"

    She finally addressed the Mayor directly. "We need to see the Warden right away. We saw things out there that might be related to this."

  • #268
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    Friadoc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Klamath Falls, Or
    Posts
    2,237

    Ignore Friadoc
    "I don't think you understand," states Tomlin as he responds to Talashia. "The Warden, her scouts, rangers, and guards...most all of them were at the barracks."

    "They're gone..."

    It is obvious from his tenor and mannerism that the situation has left the Mayor in a stunned state, as if he is only just about to comprehend what has happened and relay it. He is still functional, just operating from more his heels than a readied state on his toes.
    Robert N. Emerson (Editor-in-Chief Adventure Quarterly)

  • #269
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    22,047
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRICI Defended The Walls!Gygax Memorial Fund

    Ignore Leif

    Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1

    "Hmmm, Wyverns, also known as false dragons, and a mysterious conflagration that wipes out the town's defenders. I surmise that we are intended to conclude that this is the work of a dragon. However, dragons are known to have a commanding presence, so it is highly unlikely that a dragon would do this without ensuring it was seen wreaking the destruction by many of the victims and survivors. Personally, I imagine that this is more likely the work of kobolds, want-to-be dragons."

    Tyyrh, Character Sheet

    [Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
    Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1 [XP: 400 (300+100 post 241)], N/G
    S14 +2
    D17 +3
    C14 +2
    I10 +0
    W10 +0
    C10 +0

    HP 13/13-4(drake claws)=9-2(drake fangs)=7+1[Jorgan]=8

    AC 20 {10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]}
    FF/AC: 16; T/AC: 14

    Move= 20 ft
    BAB +1
    CMB +3
    CMD 17
    Init: +5 [+3 dex, +2 trait]

    Feat(s)
    -[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
    Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
    -[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

    Skills (2 ranks/level)
    -Climb 1rank+2str=+3
    -Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

    Saves:
    Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

    [starting gold = 300gp]
    [20gp left over]
    Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
    Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, Crit 18-20, X2) [Att bonus = +3 Str, +1 Feat, +1 BAB]
    Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, Crit 19-20, X2) [Att bonus = +2 Str, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
    Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
    Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 ) [Att bonus = +3 Dex, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
    Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp) -3
    Backpack (2gp)
    Belt Pouch (1gp)

    pp
    gp 20
    sp
    cp

  • #270
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Shayuri's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minnapolis, MN
    Posts
    16,602
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Shayuri
    Talashia's jaw fell open at the news and she rocked back a few steps as the enormity of the situation sunk in.

    "Well," she finally managed, her throat dry enough to crack her voice a little. "That...would be the motive then. The Warden knew something, and...something knew it. So this was just to shut her up."

    The sorceress looked back at the Mayor. "What did she say, exactly? Did she mention anyone else? Anyone who's not dead now?"

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [OOC]
      By Friadoc in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 154
      Last Post: Wednesday, 15th May, 2013, 09:06 PM
    2. New campaign pathfinder or 3.5
      By Superj3nius in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: Thursday, 20th December, 2012, 01:23 PM
    3. [Pathfinder] 'Down Camlin Way' Character Information & Gallery
      By Friadoc in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: Saturday, 2nd June, 2012, 07:27 PM
    4. Suggestion for 3.5/Pathfinder Campaign?
      By kbowen0188 in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Sunday, 8th November, 2009, 08:52 PM
    5. Looking for online Pathfinder campaign
      By Carlos in forum Gamers Seeking Gamers
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Friday, 16th October, 2009, 04:15 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •