[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1

With a ready hand on the hilt of his Elven Curve Blade, Tyyrh stands ready to follow.

[sblock=Tyyrh, Character Sheet]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1 [XP: 400 (300+100 post 241)], N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13-4(drake claws)=9-2(drake fangs)=7+1[Jorgan]=8

AC 20 {10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]}
FF/AC: 16; T/AC: 14

Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5 [+3 dex, +2 trait]

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, Crit 18-20, X2) [Att bonus = +3 Str, +1 Feat, +1 BAB]
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, Crit 19-20, X2) [Att bonus = +2 Str, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 ) [Att bonus = +3 Dex, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp) -3
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Gileysefed Lan, gnome oracle

In the roaring flames and screams and chaos, Giley's already-large eyes were saucers. His gaze moved across the wreckage, and though he wasn't present for the blast, it seemed to him that still his ears were ringing with the sound.

He didn't even register the call for a bucket brigade, nor at first Talashia's rejoinder and call to move. Not until a small piece of smoldering timber kicked itself up from the ground and smacked him upside the head. There was a muffled chattering around his ears as he shook himself back into the present, and he nodded as if he'd been part of the conversation all along.

"They took away the people who protects us. If they're trying to weaken us, it makes sense that they'd take away our food next, so the market's a good place to start," he agrees. Tiny hands gripped tightly at Golf's fur, and the wolf tensed, turning in the direction of the market, her haunches tensed.

Friadoc

Explorer
OOC: No worries about taking liberties, with respect to the setting and location I'm taking some items from the FATE mindset and enjoying the cooperative that comes from it.

You all seem to be doing quite fine, too. More to come, later in my work day. :)

Friadoc

Explorer
While many immediate questions are left unanswered, it seems that the presence of your eclectic group has a calming effect on the townsfolk while you look at one plausible point for the next attack and then another.

On your way to the town hall you pass through and buy the market, although chaos and panic are there it lacks any sign of an attack. The folk upon seeing you all, moving with focus and purpose, calm somewhat yet they remain alert.

An eerie calm has rolled in upon Camlin Way by the time you make it to the townhall, the folk are alert yet in control of their panic. They are wary, yet moving about.

A gregarious halfling, Tomlin Broadpad, nods to you all as you arrive. Only recently selected as mayor, Tomlin is known for his mercantile ways and good sense.

"Nothing," states the halfling when you draw closer. "Mayhem and gore, then nothing."

Over several moments the mayor talks with the group about how the conflagration was centered on the barracks, a great focus of death and destruction, yet nothing else has been heard or seen about the village or by the shore.

"There was to be a meeting," adds Tomlin. "As the Warden said that she had something important to tell me, once the last scout reported in, but then this happened..."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Mr. Mayor, Thank you for taking precious time to hear us. My Condolences to the Family of the lost. Does any one know if the last scout arrived? Was the Warden there?

Shayuri

First Post
"That doesn't make any sense," Talashia fumed. "The town's in chaos, it's undefended. If there's a window to attack it's now. What could they possibly gain by waiting? And if they're not going to attack, why bother blowing up the barracks?"

She finally addressed the Mayor directly. "We need to see the Warden right away. We saw things out there that might be related to this."

Friadoc

Explorer
"I don't think you understand," states Tomlin as he responds to Talashia. "The Warden, her scouts, rangers, and guards...most all of them were at the barracks."

"They're gone..."

It is obvious from his tenor and mannerism that the situation has left the Mayor in a stunned state, as if he is only just about to comprehend what has happened and relay it. He is still functional, just operating from more his heels than a readied state on his toes.

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1

"Hmmm, Wyverns, also known as false dragons, and a mysterious conflagration that wipes out the town's defenders. I surmise that we are intended to conclude that this is the work of a dragon. However, dragons are known to have a commanding presence, so it is highly unlikely that a dragon would do this without ensuring it was seen wreaking the destruction by many of the victims and survivors. Personally, I imagine that this is more likely the work of kobolds, want-to-be dragons."

[sblock=Tyyrh, Character Sheet]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1 [XP: 400 (300+100 post 241)], N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13-4(drake claws)=9-2(drake fangs)=7+1[Jorgan]=8

AC 20 {10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]}
FF/AC: 16; T/AC: 14

Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5 [+3 dex, +2 trait]

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, Crit 18-20, X2) [Att bonus = +3 Str, +1 Feat, +1 BAB]
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, Crit 19-20, X2) [Att bonus = +2 Str, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 ) [Att bonus = +3 Dex, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp) -3
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia's jaw fell open at the news and she rocked back a few steps as the enormity of the situation sunk in.

"Well," she finally managed, her throat dry enough to crack her voice a little. "That...would be the motive then. The Warden knew something, and...something knew it. So this was just to shut her up."

The sorceress looked back at the Mayor. "What did she say, exactly? Did she mention anyone else? Anyone who's not dead now?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases