[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
The horrors of today's events are too similar to those that took Jorgan's family so many years ago. Fire. Destruction. Death. It is too much to form into words, and so Jorgan remains silent, secretly vowing to avenge these people at all costs. One day...

Friadoc

Explorer
[sblock=Mushfens]To the south of the Yondabakari River lies the largest marsh in all of Avistan, the Mushfens.
Rumored to have long ago been part of an ancient empire, the Mushfens have now fallen to decay and scattered tribes of swamp dwellers.
It is vast, dank, and dangerous and known to be the home of various draconic and reptilian races.
[/sblock]

Friadoc

Explorer
"I would like to see the threat to Camlin Shore & Way discovered and removed," states the Mayor simply enough. "As for compensation, it could be similar to what the Warden and her folk were provided with; lodgings, sustenance, a modest stipend, and charter to claim what treasures are found."

OOC: In meta-game language, an adventure charter sponsored by the local establishment, a group residence, a stocked and re-stocked larder, and a pittance amount of coin that pales compared to what adventurers get once they get going yet should cover the cost of care on the abode.

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1

Tyyrh smiles slightly at the Mayor's words, and looks to see the reaction of each of his comrades to the offer, which he finds to be very, very generous. "So, we would become Camlin Shore's and Camlin Way's resident heroes? That is a most intriguing proposition."

[sblock=Tyyrh, Character Sheet]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1 [XP: 400 (300+100 post 241)], N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13-4(drake claws)=9-2(drake fangs)=7+1[Jorgan]=8

AC 20 {10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]}
FF/AC: 16; T/AC: 14

Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5 [+3 dex, +2 trait]

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, Crit 18-20, X2) [Att bonus = +3 Str, +1 Feat, +1 BAB]
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, Crit 19-20, X2) [Att bonus = +2 Str, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 ) [Att bonus = +3 Dex, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp) -3
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Gileysefed Lan, gnome oracle

What appears to be a minor gale whips up around Giley. Golfinwerg sneezes at the dust thrown up, and the howl of the wind seems to almost form words. The little gnome holds up his arms to protect his eyes from the gusting a moment, then throws his arms out to his side, calling out, "ENOUGH!" The haunting wind ceases as suddenly as it began.

"I don't like to be hard-nosed and stubborn, but the spirits are right," he says, apparently unaware that no one else can understand the gibbering of his personal haunts. "People died, more are going to. I don't care what money there is, I'm going to find out who's hurting everyone, and I'm going to make them stop!"

Golf shakes her head to jostle off some of the debris from the spirit-induced dust storm, but otherwise doesn't seem to have any particular need to interject on Giley's sudden bout of altruism.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I have to agree with our friend and his, uh, spirits." The monk dusts off the results of the upset whirlwind.

Shayuri

First Post
"Of course I'll help," Talashia says, brushing off promises of rewards. She looks at the others and nods. "Thank you for this. You didn't have to do it."

She takes a breath and looks at the mayor, her manner becoming brisk again.

"We'll need to know how to get to the fens safely. A guide, or map."

Friadoc

Explorer
"I can make arrangements with some of the drift boat captains," states the Mayor. "Our scouts made use of their services before, mostly scheduled drop offs and pick ups at spots along the shore."

"As for maps," he just shrugs. "If we've anything left from the explosion, then we might have some of the scouts' maps, otherwise you'd have to find a cartography willing to sell you one. Mushfen maps are rare..."

jkason

First Post
Gileysefed Lan, gnome oracle

"Well, then, I think we need to start sifting, right?" Giley said, pointing back toward where the wardens used to headquarter. Golf sneezed and huffed, loudly, prompting the gnome to pat her shoulder. "Sift, not sniff, Golf," he offered.

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia looks back at the plume of smoke, then sighs and nods. This wasn't going to be fun...but it'd be better than slodging into the marshes without any help.

"All right. We'll look for a map. Would you get word to these drift boat captains that some people need a guide through the fens? We'll be back once we've found something...or have given up."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases