[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

Friadoc

Explorer
"With as dangerous as things are out there," Carslin says with a jerk of his head toward the 'fens. "I'd say as many safe harbors as you can have is a good thing."

Most of the campaigns that have occurred around the Mushfens have usually been adventurers, explores, fame hunters, and fortune seekers. However the campsites were mostly the rangers and wardens idea, an orderly setup for them to fallback on while seeking cover back toward the covers or from which to push further into the Mushfens. Safe, stable, and dry ground isn't something that the denizens of the 'fens care much for, with respect to their own habitation and needs.

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter

"Perhaps we should visit these fortifications and make sure they are all still available for their intended purpose?"

[sblock=Tyyrh, Character Sheet]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter 1 [XP: 400 (300+100 post 241)], N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13-4(drake claws)=9-2(drake fangs)=7+1[Jorgan]=8

AC 20 {10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]}
FF/AC: 16; T/AC: 14

Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5 [+3 dex, +2 trait]

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, Crit 18-20, X2) [Att bonus = +3 Str, +1 Feat, +1 BAB]
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, Crit 19-20, X2) [Att bonus = +2 Str, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 ) [Att bonus = +3 Dex, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp) -3
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ernesto speaks of what he knows of the mush fens.

Most of the campaigns that have occurred around the Mushfens have usually been adventurers, explores, fame hunters, and fortune seekers. However the campsites were mostly the rangers and wardens idea, an orderly setup for them to fallback on while seeking cover back toward the covers or from which to push further into the Mushfens. Safe, stable, and dry ground isn't something that the denizens of the 'fens care much for, with respect to their own habitation and needs.

Friadoc

Explorer
OOC: I figure that the slowness of the site, as well as the timeouts, have slowed things down a fair amount. But, that said, I figured that I'd do a ping-post and check on folks and their thoughts/plans.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Here...hee, sorry. Been scrabbling to keep up with my games of late. Hopefully things settle down soon.)

Talashia squints at the map, trying to decide what it all means.

"This is a search," she decides. "We have to cover as much ground as we can, to find out who's behind these attacks, and where they're based. So...we could start with moving from one of these campsites to the next, searching each one's area before going on. That would cover all of this area..."

She sweeps her finger in a broad swath along the path defined by the sites.

"Then we'd have to move into the places farther out...but we'd have to do that anyway, and this way we'll be less tired. More able to handle what we find."

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter 1

"That works indeed, Talashia."

[sblock=Tyyrh, Character Sheet]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter 1 [XP: 400 (300+100 post 241)], N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13-4(drake claws)=9-2(drake fangs)=7+1[Jorgan]=8

AC 20 {10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]}
FF/AC: 16; T/AC: 14

Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5 [+3 dex, +2 trait]

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, Crit 18-20, X2) [Att bonus = +3 Str, +1 Feat, +1 BAB]
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, Crit 19-20, X2) [Att bonus = +2 Str, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 ) [Att bonus = +3 Dex, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp) -3
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]been very much struggling to have any kind of ability to post of late. Apologies, guys. I think this game is slow enough that I'm trying to stick it out, but more than willing to bow out if I'm holding things up too much.[/sblock]

Friadoc

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]been very much struggling to have any kind of ability to post of late. Apologies, guys. I think this game is slow enough that I'm trying to stick it out, but more than willing to bow out if I'm holding things up too much.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]I'll consider the consensus of the group, but I don't see a need for you to bow out. Between the site itself, as well as a variety of us to various degrees, I think we're very much a leisurely paced game. So, I guess what I'm saying is that it's all good and I understand how life can be.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases