[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia tries for a scowl, but gets something a little closer to a pout. She instantly replaces it with haughtiness though.

"I know what it means," she grumps. "Graduation is irreverent in my case anyway. That school has nothing to teach me, beyond a few tricks for focus and control. My quest is for something few wizards have the tools, or power, to attempt...let alone accomplish."

She manages to sulk and still be haughty for a moment longer, even while eating, then glances around. The conversations ease her pricked pride with nostalgia.

"This place...after all this time, and they still have nothing but gossip and wives tales to talk about."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Perhaps we can help the people at large - it sounds as if one is missing. A chance to do something for the community?

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1, N/G

"I know it's out there,"smirks an old man at his not so young son as he pokes his ham-laden fork in the offspring's direction. "If I was a bit younger, I'd find that cave and I'd be rich enough to be ride of you and your naggings."
Intrigued, Tyyrh draws closer to the older gentleman and asks, "Lost something have you? My friends and I are quite good at hunting up the missing, be it man, elf, fowl, or jewel; animal or mineral. Not many folk require help putting their hands on a missing item of the vegetable sort, you know." ;)

[sblock=Tyyrh, Stats]
Tyyrh [pronounced - (T)chure], Elf Fighter1, N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13
AC 20 [10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]]
Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat]
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, 18-20 X2)
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, 19-20 X2)
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 )
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp)
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Gileysefed Lan, gnome oracle

Giley finds his attention drawn in multiple directions at once, as his companions each respond differently to the conversations around them. With Ernesto talking up folks about the missing man and his elven companion asking after treasure, he's quickly overwhelmed.

"Lots of gossip," he finally says, agreeing with Talashia, "but it's kind of odd gossip, isn't it? I mean, it seems a lot of stuff's gone missing, even people. Oh, goodness!"

He hops down suddenly, then jumps back up to grab the bowl for Golf.

"I better make sure Golf hasn't gone missing while I was sitting here stuffing my face, hadn't I?" With that, he quickly runs out front to feed and check on his wolf companion, which probably not-coincidentally lets him avoid making a decision about all the juicy tidbits he's heard in the room.

Friadoc

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
As a meta-FYI, each of the colored texts from that overheard conversations is a potential separate seed for our sandbox. Any direction is valid, and many can be picked up at later times. However, some...not so much. :)
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

[OOC: In that case, then, the missing Sendik strikes me as the most urgent errand, and also the one with the shortest shelf-life -- workers who don't report for work are sometimes easy to replace and then the vanishing is forgotten. Tyyrh/I chose the one he/I did because it was the one with the most obvious mention of riches, but if the loot has been lost for all this time, then a few more days will be unlikely to change that I figure. Thoughts, anyone?]

[sblock=Tyyrh, Stats]
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13
Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat]
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3

Saves:

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Gileysefed Lan, gnome oracle

Giley returns in short order, apologizing sweetly when a table setting goes clattering to the floor without his touching it when he passes by a table.

"Company coming, right?" he says, laughing the incident off. The joke seems to get his mind working, though, as the affable gnome has an uncharacteristically thoughtful look on his face.

"Golf's fine and dandy, but you know, the more I think about it, the less I like folks going missing. My parents lost my brother when he was a baby it they still sometimes get sad about it. I think we should try to find that man, then, so his family doesn't get sad, too. What do you think?"

[sblock=ooc]voting for the missing soul, as well.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh [pronounced - (T)chure], Elf Fighter1

"That is probably the most urgent errand. I wonder if the missing man is wealthy or has wealthy kin who might be grateful if he is returned?" It is beginning to become more and more clear why Tyyrh is perhaps ill-suited to the quiet elvish life.

[sblock=Tyyrh, Stats]
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13
Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17

Feat(s)
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3

Saves:

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Jorgan speaks, finally. "The woman just said he's fond of the drink. Likely that he had too much and fell off the pier. Start your search there, I say."

OOC: Sorry I've been a bit quiet of late... moving. Again. Ugh.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases