[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ernesto de Palo Torres

walking to the shorewoman, Ernesto places a calming hand on her shoulder and says softly, "we will look into the disappearance of your co-worker." then rejoins the group

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia frowns at Giley, but doesn't protest when Ernesto makes his promise.

"It is a bit strange," she admits. "It's quiet here. Sleepy. People sometimes get lost in the woods...traders mostly, the locals know it too well. But the trappers can usually find them pretty fast. For someone to turn up missing, with no trace...not even a picked over, or floating, body...I can't remember that ever happening before."

"So all right. It seems to me we should find the last person who saw him, and have a word with them."

Friadoc

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
Once I'm home from work tonight, I'll get things moving forward, now that you've all picked your path...so to speak. ;)
[/sblock]

Friadoc

Explorer
It's a firm, corded shoulder that Ernesto finds his hand upon, one that's possibly a match for his own, or even it's better.

Her eyebrow cocked as she turns her head to look down at the hand, then up at the man attached to it, the longshorewoman cracks a half-smile and nods a bit.

"I appreciate the sentiment, which is why you can have your hand back," she says with a half-joking, half-serious chuckle to her voice. "The name's Martha, and if you can find him..." Martha looks past Ernesto, at the others, before she continues. "...I'd be much appreciative. Last I heard he was heading out toward the forester's bar, The Verdant Edge. Even if he tied one on, horribly, he'd have still be back today as he was the caller today, for our cadence when pulling line."

For the locals in the group, The Verdant Edge is a known bar ran by former rangers and foresters that caters to folk who prefer to stay on the edges of the settlement, avoiding town save for the most important endeavors. It's about an hour's walk, north by northwest, outside of Camlin Way.

[sblock=OOC]I'm sorry about the delay, but I was dead tired when I got home last night, and I ended up sleeping like ten hours, or so. Anyhow, the speedy should pick up a bit this weekend, as needed.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ernesto smiles and removes his hand. He returns to tell the others, " Last she heard he was heading out toward the forester's bar, The Verdant Edge. he still should have been back today as he was the caller today, for the cadence when pulling line.

we can find it north by northwest of town, outside of Camlin Way."

pointing to the long shore woman he says, "Her name is Martha. She is the one who voiced the concern."

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1

"Shall we hie us to the Verdant Edge, then?"

[sblock=Tyyrh, Stats]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1, N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13
AC 20 [10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]]
Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat]
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, 18-20 X2)
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, 19-20 X2)
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 )
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp)
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"I know the place," Talashia confirms. "I always thought it was a little...scary." She grimaces, then quickly adds, "When I was a little girl, I mean. Obviously. Anyway, follow me. Unless they've changed things, there's not a road to it, and you can't see it well from the town proper unless you know where to look. The trappers and loggers like their privacy, I expect."

She guides the group away from the town, frowning occasionally as she tries to reconcile her sometimes-spotty memories with the now several years older landmarks along the way. Here, the beech tree is just a splintered stump after lightning hit it one summer. There a boulder has shifted when rain undermined the earth under it.

Fortunately, they only have to get close before the smells of cooking waft on the wind, and the faint sounds of boasting and laughing and fighting can be heard.

jkason

First Post
Gileysefed Lan, gnome oracle

Giley scampers to catch up with the others, eventually just hopping onto Golf's back and letting the wolf lope along at her own pace, unhurried by the longer legs as Giley would have been.

Friadoc

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Sorry for the delay, folks, I figured that I'd give it a bit more time/room and see if you all chit-chatted some more, or what not. Anyhow, I'll shall have things moving forward tonight. :)[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases