[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh's Tchecks

Perception and [untrained] Survival coming up.

[sblock=Tyyrh, Stats]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1, N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13
AC 20 [10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]]
Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, 18-20 X2)
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, 19-20 X2)
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 )
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp)
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
On the way to the river, and once there, Talashia peers curiously around, even though she knows almost as much about foresting and tracking as she does about advanced theoretical particle physics.

Friadoc

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]As a heads up, I am counting this as a group effort—with assisting rolls—since it makes sense, for the scene/moment, that an eager bunch such as yourselves could, and would be all Scooby-and-the-Ganging it.

So, I'll post later today, just in case anyone else wishes to add to the effort.

Cool?[/sblock]

Friadoc

Explorer
On one hand, tracking seems to be quite an intuitive thing once you find the tracks, but then other factors seem to push themselves forward in the accounting of how intuitive it truly is.

How old is the track? How firm or soft is the soil? Has it rained? Was there heavy dew? How windy has it been? What else has crossed the tracks?

But, working together, everyone seems to work their way toward finding the right set of tracks. Once or twice the tracks are almost lost, however Giley's wolf companion, Golf, seems quite helpful in keeping the track within reach.

At least until you reach at fell tree along the shoreline, and the tracks turn more inland. It is as if they walked to a point, and then just left up and out of their own track.

[sblock=OOC]Perception checks, folks, DC 15. For those who make that number, I'd then like either a knowledge nature at 18 or a knowledge local at 22.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Gilesefed Lan, gnome oracle

Giley was uncharacteristically quiet once the group approached the inn. He hunkered down on Golf's back and let the bigger folk do the talking. Once the group had left however, he seemed to perk up.

"My friends didn't like it in there," is all he says by way of explanation, waving a hand to the air around him. Several pebbles on the ground seem to scatter inexplicably.

"Well, you didn't," Giley huffs. Then he shrugs off whatever else the otherworldly haunts about him have to say, and turns to the task at hand.

"I'm not very good at tracking things," he admits. "But Golf has a good nose. Maybe she can sniff him out. The alcohol in there seemed pretty smelly."

As the gnome babbles, the wolf he rides on chuffs once, then puts her nose to the ground, sniffing here and there as the assembled folk look for clues.

[sblock=ooc]Golf has the scent ability and the Track trick. Not sure if that's Perception or not, but I rolled for her.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1

Tyyrh studies the trail before him as best he can. He sees the trail, but has trouble following it over the terrain.

[sblock=Tyyrh, Stats]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1, N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13
AC 20 [10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]]
Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, 18-20 X2)
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, 19-20 X2)
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 )
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp)
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper