Malvoisin's Way of the Wicked, Act 1: Knot of Thorns [PFRPG]

hafrogman

Adventurer
OOC: Could we get a little more description of the cell and door? I had assumed it was more of a thick wood with a tiny view port kind of affair. But if the guard can see us from there, is it more of a iron bar sort of affair?

Malvoisin

First Post
OOC: Iron bars, correct. The map shows the bars with a dashed line. (Is it too small? Let me know). Sorry if anything I wrote (or didn't) created a misleading impression. But yeah, you guys are kind of sitting ducks at the moment.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
At the outburst, Jaylen can only snicker. It would seem that vengeance was soon to be an option, as the guard takes notice quickly. With the others in the way, he can't react in time enough to make any use of himself. Instead, he goads the guard.

"Busted heads? Sure, but it won't be ours. You heard him. He said he wanted OUT!"

Disposable Hero

First Post
"Surely you, being one of the infamous Branderscar prison guards, are not scared of a mere six unarmed and unarmored prisoners?" He looks to both Anitol and Osrin as his hand passes each prisoner. "Or is Branderscar in the habit of hiring cowards?" Ethan looks to Valeria as the next words leave his mouth. "This place does have it's charms after all. So I could see how a coward such as yourself would be attracted to it. You like to beat on the prisoners as their chained to whatever device you decide but when it's somewhat of a fair fight..." He laughs as he looks the guard in the eye. "Well then you run like a scared little boy to his wet nurse."

Last edited:

Malvoisin

First Post
The guard sneers at Ethan, though it is clear there is a real fear behind the mask of bravado. (These are some of the worst criminals in the land, after all...)

The guard stays put, approaching no closer to the cell bars, but watching warily. He shouts at the top of his lungs, "Rafferty! Prisoners loose! Sound the alarm!"

OOC: Okay, what are the rest of you lot going to do?

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Valeria starts whispers a few words, understanding Ethal's cue. She unleash magical forces toward the guards mind, trying to charm it.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Move: Move aside if the guard is out of sight.
Standard: Charm-Person on guard: Will save vs. DC 14.[/SBLOCK]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Jaylens wrists burn, as he hears the jeering. When Valeria begins her casting, he readies his own magic to protect him as well. He places the amulet around his neck, preparing to fight.

Disposable Hero

First Post
Ethan waits to see if Valeria's spell will have any effect on the but before she releases he power. "How about this. If you call off the alarm and assist us in our...endeavors here in Branderscar I'll ensure your safety and even a spot of gold. However if you choose to go against us, it'll be you the ferryman takes."

[sblock=OOC]If I can Intimidate him into helping us can Valeria keep her spell? That is if I can still do what anything since we've rolled for initiative. I'll roll just in case. Also I realized it's what I should have done instead of Bluff. My bad guys.[/sblock]

hafrogman

Adventurer
Pending . . .

OOC: Okay, now that I know we're in a big cage :) Can I reach through and try and pick the door lock? If so, I'll come back and edit that into this post. I'll put the roll up either way, for time.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases