Malvoisin's Way of the Wicked, Act 1: Knot of Thorns [PFRPG] - Page 19





+ Log in or register to post
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Results 181 to 189 of 189
  1. #181
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    OOC: Being last in line and at the top of the steps I'll have Curz delay and probably go last. He'll want to see what the ogre is up to anyway.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

 

  • #182
    "Well it would seem that your deaths are in order. So let's see who dies first." Ethan draws the longsword from its sheath and moves towards the guards, a wicked smile wide across his face.

  • #183
    Osrin rushes toward the guards, and successfully knocks away the signal horn with a slash of his dagger. The guard curses as the horn clatters away across the floor.
    OOC: No AOO, since the guards are flatfooted.


    Grumblejack, seeing an opportunity to put a hurting on the guards he hates so much, plows through the doorway and limps his way past Jaylen and Ethan. As he advances menacingly on the guards, he yells, "Hi, remember me? Time to hurt, little man!" Unfortunately, the effect comes across more laughable than threatening, due to the ogre's injuries.

    Anitol makes his way down the stairs to the lower level, none too sneakily. Fortunately, the guards in the next room have more immediate concerns.
    OOC: Anything further for Anitol this round, @hafrogman ?


    Intiative Order Round 1

    22: Curz (delaying)
    17: Osrin (moved, successfully disarmed guard 1 of signal horn)
    17: Grumblejack (moved, unsuccessful Intimidate attempt)
    14: Anitol (1/9 hp) (moved stealthily, full round)
    10: Ethan
    9: Valeria
    6: Jaylen (7/11 hp)
    4: Guards

    Last edited by Malvoisin; Saturday, 7th July, 2012 at 03:24 AM.

  • #184
    Jaylen sees that there were plenty of bodies taking on the guards, as he moves quickly to the other side of the room. He watches the north door, just in case, but places himself between the door and the guards, with club in hand.

    (Move to 6V, since guards are unarmed and flat footed, then no AoO against me.)
    Last edited by Fangor the Fierce; Saturday, 7th July, 2012 at 03:37 AM.

  • #185
    The nearest guard quails in fear as Ethan approaches with blade upraised. He holds his ground, but clearly is intimidated by the sinister villain.

    Valeria moves down the stairs to join her fellow escapees on the main floor, while Jaylen rushes to the northern part of the long hall, interposing himself between the guards and the northern doors.

    The guards continue yelling for help, even as they draw their swords and try to defend themselves against the advancing mob of escapees. One guard swings at Osrin, but, distracted by Ethan's advance, he misses the nimble rogue.

    The second guard whirls on Jaylen, and fares much better than his partner. He thrusts with his blade, running the inquisitor straight through his unprotected midsection!
    OOC: 7 damage, ouch! Jaylen's at zero hp, and is disabled. @HolyMan , Only Curz' delayed action remains for round 1.


    OOC: Intiative Order Round 1

    22: Curz (delaying)
    17: Osrin (moved, successfully disarmed guard 1 of signal horn)
    17: Grumblejack (moved, unsuccessful Intimidate attempt)
    14: Anitol (1/9 hp) (moved stealthily, full round)
    10: Ethan (moved, made successful intimidate check)
    9: Valeria (double move)
    6: Jaylen (0/11 hp, disabled) (double moved)
    4a: Guard 1 (shaken) (attacks Osrin, missed)
    4b: Guard 2 (attacks Jaylen, hits for 7)


    Last edited by Malvoisin; Saturday, 7th July, 2012 at 06:07 AM.

  • #186
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    Curz hearing the commotion wrings his hands before heading quickly down the stairs.

    He moves to the wall beside the door and waits.

    OOC
    If moving to U-18 is a double move then his turn is over.

    If not then will and go into Total Defense.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #187
    Curz slinks down the stairs, and presses up against the wall of the stair landing.

    OOC: Double move for Curz, @Insight , Osrin can kick off round 2!


    OOC: Intiative Order Round 2

    17: Osrin
    17: Grumblejack
    14: Anitol (1/9 hp)
    10: Ethan
    9: Valeria
    6: Jaylen (0/11 hp, disabled)
    4a: Guard 1 (shaken)
    4b: Guard 2
    4c: Curz
    Last edited by Malvoisin; Saturday, 7th July, 2012 at 04:54 PM.

  • #188
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Insight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    5,791
    Blog Entries
    5

    Ignore Insight
    Osrin takes one look at the staggered guard, one look at Ethan coming up behind, and decides to go for the acrobatic move instead of the straight-forward kill.

    OOC: Acrobatics around G1. Unless G1 doesn't threaten while he's shaken. I'll roll anyway.

    So, move 2 squares to U6. Hold action until after Ethan goes - waiting for flank on G1 with Ethan.
    Leaving EN World for the land of novel writing. I'll be back someday.

  • #189
    Ethan watchs as Jaylen falls to the ground. "Damn!" He shouts as he charges the nearest guard.

    Actions
    Full Round Action: Charge Guard 1 wielding longsword two-handed.

    OOC
    Sorry if I was holding the game up. I was waiting for Anitol and Grumblejack to go.
    Last edited by Disposable Hero; Wednesday, 11th July, 2012 at 06:38 AM.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 169
      Last Post: Wednesday, 21st November, 2012, 07:23 PM
    2. Replies: 4
      Last Post: Saturday, 5th May, 2012, 08:09 AM
    3. Initiative Cards: Combat and Storytelling (PFRPG) from Wicked K Games & LPJ Design
      By lmpjr007 in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Wednesday, 2nd December, 2009, 01:06 AM
    4. Malvoisin's Dungeonaday Playtest [PFRPG][IC]
      By Malvoisin in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 61
      Last Post: Thursday, 15th October, 2009, 09:40 AM
    5. Malvoisin's Dungeonaday Playtest Rogue's Gallery [PFRPG]
      By Malvoisin in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Sunday, 13th September, 2009, 04:48 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •